• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven’t seen sneakers in a while

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Whiskey Regency BCT on 2040.
3alc5Q3aTfiliCTmMJ0yew.jpg

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly had to send these back since the 10E on the 1035 was slightly too big for me. Doesn't sound like there is going to be a restock, but a little birdie within Viberg did tell me a "very similar" leather will be dropping soon.
VIBERG_SS24_PDP_ScoutBoot_RawhideWaxy_2.jpg

Areni-1

Reaction score
Sadly had to send these back since the 10E on the 1035 was slightly too big for me. Doesn't sound like there is going to be a restock, but a little birdie within Viberg did tell me a "very similar" leather will be dropping soon.
VIBERG_SS24_PDP_ScoutBoot_RawhideWaxy_2.jpg
That sucks. So the same size in the 2030 is too big in the 1035’s? Would a half size down be too snug?

I’m still trying to figure out some of the lasts. The 2040 with a non structured toe is really snug on me, but the 2040 with a cap toe which I’m wearing today has a ton of room.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sucks. So the same size in the 2030 is too big in the 1035’s? Would a half size down be too snug?

I’m still trying to figure out some of the lasts. The 2040 with a non structured toe is really snug on me, but the 2040 with a cap toe which I’m wearing today has a ton of room.
The 2030 fits me perfectly, really love that last. I do not have any 1035’s and honestly don’t think I’ve tried it on since Divison Road was still in Seattle back in the day.

Anyways, the heel on the 1035 fit me well, but the toe was certainly too big for me. Since these boots are essentially sold out, I tried to convince myself to keep it, but for $860, it really didn’t make much sense sadly.

95tuanle

Reaction score
abda2ab4-39bd-4b45-a080-8507a275a8e1.png

VIBERG_SS24_PDP_2040SB_BrownWaxedFlesh_5.jpg

that is THICK and I love it

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
abda2ab4-39bd-4b45-a080-8507a275a8e1.png

VIBERG_SS24_PDP_2040SB_BrownWaxedFlesh_5.jpg

that is THICK and I love it
Ah love these. Wish they’d do a 1035 version of that boot.

TheLawBeard

Reaction score
Sizing question for the masses. I’m an 8D on Alden Trubalance and Barrie (depending on what socks I’m wearing). Decently high instep and my feet are high volume. In some brands/lasts I have to go with wide sizes. Where would be a good place to start with Viberg?

WatchesCars

Reaction score
Sizing question for the masses. I’m an 8D on Alden Trubalance and Barrie (depending on what socks I’m wearing). Decently high instep and my feet are high volume. In some brands/lasts I have to go with wide sizes. Where would be a good place to start with Viberg?

I'm an 8D barrie and 7.5 viberg on 1035/2030/2050. The vibergs fit slightly more form fitting than the barrie which I prefer

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I take .5 down for both Viberg and Barrie/TB. The new/current version of 2030 is higher volume so it should fit you well assuming you're a high volume 8.5D brannock. Have you confirmed your brannock for arch length as well as the toe length?

wolfdale

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I know I asked something similar recently, but Ive just tried on a pair of alden 975 (barry last) size 8.5 b/d and they fit great with thin socks, a bit snug, might not be comfortable wearing thick socks in them actually. Would 2030 vibergs in 8.5 (regular E width) fit me well? Thanks!!

Jason16502

Reaction score
Guys I know I asked something similar recently, but Ive just tried on a pair of alden 975 (barry last) size 8.5 b/d and they fit great with thin socks, a bit snug, might not be comfortable wearing thick socks in them actually. Would 2030 vibergs in 8.5 (regular E width) fit me well? Thanks!!
I’ve started going a half size down from my Barrie last sizing (10D) in Viberg 2030 last (9.5D) and actually find they fit better. That said, the Vibergs were a tiny bit tight at first and I had to break them in a bit by wearing thick socks and wearing around the house. I don’t know if I’d recommend this without being able to try on the exact pair you’re buying though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics