• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Asked Viberg about that two tone country boot, its AW 2021. I guess they're still showing the AW stuff in Japan like last year, and just not putting them on the website this time.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s from the shows Viberg Japan announced on Instagram

I may grab a halkett and that 2 tone country boot this A/W then honestly. It's nice to have something to look forward to. And I don't think I'll have the same problem as last year with the 310 Cuoios.....

nareichert

Reaction score
I really want to see more roughout makeups. Someone on Reddit posted a 6 year review of a rust stampede make up and now I want a unstructured captoe 2030 lol.
I have the same pair and they're by far my most worn pair of boots over the last 6 years. I resoled them on commando... Almond 2030 unstructured cap toe service boots are what hooked me on Vibergs in the first place. I just need them to release some unstructured natty shell so I can retire.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the same pair and they're by far my most worn pair of boots over the last 6 years. I resoled them on commando... Almond 2030 unstructured cap toe service boots are what hooked me on Vibergs in the first place. I just need them to release some unstructured natty shell so I can retire.
You got any pics? Please share!
I think the Herald looks great. Apparently, there should be one dropping later this month as a part of the "city collection".
deets on this city collection?

mjunderw00d

Reaction score
Lucky Viberg day for me. One of those serendipitous moments that you hear about but don't often experience, so humor my indulgence! Obviously, today was 3Sixteen day. And their sales are typically ravaged in an instant. But, I happen to live in the LA area, which is where their flagship store is. I had actually tried on Viberg's there last year, for the first time, but just wasn't ready to pull the $700 trigger. But, a friend told me to check out the store in person, just in case, so I did. And lo and behold, there were these incredible boots. Evidently it was a shop exclusive, never listed on their website, and they still had my size. So, a short while later, I walked out in disbelief, the proud owner of my first pair of Viberg's, courtesy of 40% off. I still can't believe it. Full album here. The makeup is Mocha Vintage (confusingly, not to be confused with 3Sixteen's exclusive collab "Vintage Mocha Oil Harness"), a Horween veg tanned leather with a hard wax finish. It reminds me of aged natural chromexcel, or British Tan. My grail boot has always been the Lost and Found Natural CXL, so this find today was a true gem. Beyond thrilled and grateful.

Attachments

• DO1030772.jpg
    DO1030772.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads