• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Styleforum Events - Alfargos
Reaction score

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for a Seaweed Chillicothe Work Jacket in size Small if anyone is willing to part with theirs 🙏🏻
We'll be dropping the Chillicothe Work Jacket in new colors this fall/winter. The new colors are absolutely beautiful. I'm looking forward to sharing them with you guys.

I'm going to send you a DM with some resources for your search.

Last edited:

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope everyone who picked up a Heavyweight Tee from the last drop is loving them.

The Heavyweight Cropped Tee and Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve seem to be the most popular styles of this drop. If you guys are interested in picking one up/trying it out, I'd suggest doing so before they sell out (especially if you're interested in White in either style).

Here are full links to both tees:

Heavyweight Cropped Tee:
Heavyweight Cropped Tee / White
Heavyweight Cropped Tee / Black
Heavyweight Cropped Tee / Light Heather

Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve:
Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve / White
Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve / Black
Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve / Light Heather

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to give you guys a quick update on the Loose Fit Denim that I know a lot of you are excited about/waiting for.

Both colors of the denim are sewn and at the wash house. I had a meeting with the wash house today to approve both washes for production. We're running two washes in this fit; a Washed Black (official name TBD), which is our first washed black x black denim that we'll release, and Palms, a timeless mid-blue indigo wash we debuted on the Classic Slim Fit Denim in Palms.

These shots aren't color accurate (as they're taken on an iPhone under an extremely bright florescent light) but are meant to give you an idea of what's coming. On the left is the Washed Black (wash name TBD) sample for approval, on the right is the Loose Fit Denim in Palms. The Washed Black was sent back to have the base washed out more (the color standard is the Classic Type III Trucker to its left).

UNI:FORM Loose Fit Denim in Palms and Washed Black Leak UNIFORMLA.jpeg

Palms was approved for production with some small changes and should be delivered to us early next week.

Here's a closeup of the Loose Fit Denim in Palms which has been painstakely hand sanded/distressed to replicate raw indigo jeans that have been worn for years and achieved beautiful whiskers on the lap, honeycombs at the back of knee, and thigh fading with chevrons:

UNI:FORM Loose Fit Denim in Palms Leak UNI:FORMLA.jpeg

The Loose Fit Denim in Palms has become a personal favorite of mine that I've been styling with the Heavyweight Cropped Tee in Light Heather / Heavyweight Cropped Tee in White or the Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve in White / Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve in Light Heather with a jacket or the updated Aberdeen Relaxed Flannel as a top layer (I'll share more about that development soon).

I haven't had a chance to wear the Washed Black pair as the wash house has held on to all of our samples. But I'm really looking forward to getting a pair of my own and styling it with the Heavyweight Cropped Tee in Black / Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve in Black.

I'd love to know which pair you guys are more excited for and how you're planning to wear them. Are you looking forward to a looser pair of denim or are the Dillon Straight Fit Denim scratching your itch for a looser/less slim denim?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Excited for the new palms loose fit jeans and the new track suit coming out!
I'm looking forward to you getting those in hand. The Track Jacket and Track Pants are out of production and turned out amazing. I think you're really gonna love the fit and feel of those when you get them in hand. I'm a huge fan of both. The Loose Fit Denim in Palms should be done early this week. We're working to get shots of everything this week and are working towards releasing everything ASAP.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Alright Pat, you convinced me to buy a hw cropped long sleeve in grey. Lets see how this bad boy fits.
Thank you so much for your order! We have that on the way to you. I hope you love it when it comes in. I've been wearing that one nonstop since we began wear testing them a few months ago.

Last edited:

januarytwenty

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your order! We have that on the way to you. I hope you love it when it comes in. I've been wearing that one nonstop since we began wear testing them a few months ago.
Pat,

Shirt arrived today. I love it. I can’t wait to pair it with the new loose fit denim and tracksuit. The length is perfect on it!

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pat,

Shirt arrived today. I love it. I can’t wait to pair it with the new loose fit denim and tracksuit. The length is perfect on it!
Absolutely love to hear that you love the Heavyweight Cropped Long Sleeve! That's one of my favorites. It's gonna pair perfectly with the Loose Fit Denim and Tracksuit! I'll drop some pictures in the coming days of some behind the scenes content I took of both at our shoot in Venice yesterday. Both releases are coming soon.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Loose Fit Denim is coming soon. As I know a number of you guys are waiting on those, we're pushing the release up to be next. We shot content for the release last week in Venice. I'll post a behind the scenes shot of the Washed Black (wash name TBD) Loose Fit Denim from that shoot below. We're going into the studio tomorrow to shoot full ecomm for the next few releases. Once we receive back edited ecomm shots so you guys can see the piece, we will release the denim.

Here's a shot I snapped at our shoot in Venice yesteday of the Track Jacket in Black and Loose Fit Denim in Washed Black (official wash name TBD). You can't see a ton of the wash details, we'll share more details as the release gets closer (the wash is beautiful in person), but I wanted to give you guys an idea of the fit and styling options with the Loose Fit Denim. This fit will also drop in our Palms wash which we debuted in the Classic Slim Fit Denim in Palms.

UNI:FORM Black Track Jacket Light Heather Heavyweight Cropped Tee and Washed Black Loose Fit ...jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrklka