• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6575014D-2CB9-479E-B59C-5F558EB3FACE.jpeg
So it’s been a while since I’ve bought a T-shirt (from any brand) but ended up getting a black crew from uniformLA recently. Damn I forgot how good their stuff is. It’s probably one of the softest tees I’ve ever handled. Just to make sure I went back into my drawer and pulled out on of the old JE micromodals and this seems even better/softer. I seriously can’t get over how soft it is. The size small fits perfect for me. I like my tees rather short and this is definitely an improvement from the old uniformLA tees I have. It’s incredible they cost only $38, because they are superior to a lot of tees I have in the close to $100 range.

This really makes me want to try out one of their sweatshirts. I’m looking to pick up one of the crew necks, anyone got any suggestions on sizing? I’m thinking a XS to get that slimmer look, but I may order an XS and small to just be sure.

Just one note; I hope they put out a slightly boxy cropped shirt (nothing as oversized as what JE is putting out, just something with a little more drape). I’m thinking about picking up a medium in the crew neck tee, but I think the length will be too long. Finger crossed something’s in development.

Keep up the good work guys!

Anyway I’m going to give the tee a wash and see how it holds up and if it shrinks and post my final impressions and hopefully a better pic soon

Deceive

Reaction score
View attachment 1161546 So it’s been a while since I’ve bought a T-shirt (from any brand) but ended up getting a black crew from uniformLA recently. Damn I forgot how good their stuff is. It’s probably one of the softest tees I’ve ever handled. Just to make sure I went back into my drawer and pulled out on of the old JE micromodals and this seems even better/softer. I seriously can’t get over how soft it is. The size small fits perfect for me. I like my tees rather short and this is definitely an improvement from the old uniformLA tees I have. It’s incredible they cost only $38, because they are superior to a lot of tees I have in the close to $100 range.

This really makes me want to try out one of their sweatshirts. I’m looking to pick up one of the crew necks, anyone got any suggestions on sizing? I’m thinking a XS to get that slimmer look, but I may order an XS and small to just be sure.

Just one note; I hope they put out a slightly boxy cropped shirt (nothing as oversized as what JE is putting out, just something with a little more drape). I’m thinking about picking up a medium in the crew neck tee, but I think the length will be too long. Finger crossed something’s in development.

Anyway I’m going to give the tee a wash and see how it holds up and if it shrinks and post my final impressions and hopefully a better pic soon
Are the tees shorter length now?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1161546 So it’s been a while since I’ve bought a T-shirt (from any brand) but ended up getting a black crew from uniformLA recently. Damn I forgot how good their stuff is. It’s probably one of the softest tees I’ve ever handled. Just to make sure I went back into my drawer and pulled out on of the old JE micromodals and this seems even better/softer. I seriously can’t get over how soft it is. The size small fits perfect for me. I like my tees rather short and this is definitely an improvement from the old uniformLA tees I have. It’s incredible they cost only $38, because they are superior to a lot of tees I have in the close to $100 range.

You won't be disappointed with the sweatshirts either. Because of the affordability of them I wear the hell out of mine....and they've held up real well even after lots of wear and washes. Really soft too.

I'm excited for the sweatpants.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed with the sweatshirts either. Because of the affordability of them I wear the hell out of mine....and they've held up real well even after lots of wear and washes. Really soft too.

I'm excited for the sweatpants.
Did your sweatshirt shrink at all in the wash?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Olive tee fits shorter than my black tees. I prefer the length of my black tees. @UNIFORMLA have you noticed the difference yourself?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

The tee looks great! Thank you for following up with the post. We appreciate you! Noted on the boxy cropped tee.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Did your sweatshirt shrink at all in the wash?

The sweatshirts shouldn't shrink past their original size. We prewash the rolls before cutting and sewing then garment dye them so the shrink is out at that point.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My Olive tee fits shorter than my black tees. I prefer the length of my black tees. @UNIFORMLA have you noticed the difference yourself?

Hmm that's weird. How much shorter?

That shouldn't be the case. All of the fabric for the Supima/Micromodal tees are dyed before cutting and sewing then washed to get the shrink/torque out and cut from the same pattern. But I'll double check some to make sure and follow up with you.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm that's weird. How much shorter?

That shouldn't be the case. All of the fabric for the Supima/Micromodal tees are dyed before cutting and sewing then washed to get the shrink/torque out and cut from the same pattern. But I'll double check some to make sure and follow up with you.

I would say 1/2 inch shorter, maybe? Feels slightly slimmer as well.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkirti