• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If any of you fine folks are looking to move on some shirts in the 16/35 variety with interesting collars (one piece, camp, club, fancy big button down) - please get with me!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love this, and your DB suit.

But slim knocks me out of the running.
Keep running and you might fit into them eventually 😂🏃🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Keep running and you might fit into them eventually 😂🏃🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️
I ran XC in college 15 years ago. After 8 years of wrestling, it was the smallest I'd ever been. Now, I've been bike racing for 10 years and my lower body is just STOUT. I mix running in once a week or so but unless I get back to the days of yore with 50 or 60 mile weeks, no way I'm getting back down below 179 lbs.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ran XC in college 15 years ago. After 8 years of wrestling, it was the smallest I'd ever been. Now, I've been bike racing for 10 years and my lower body is just STOUT. I mix running in once a week or so but unless I get back to the days of yore with 50 or 60 mile weeks, no way I'm getting back down below 179 lbs.
Good for you. You're living a healthier life than I do. Keep up the good work!

jch1

Reaction score
Anybody looking to sell their blue/brown check Cerruti flannel from last year or two years ago? Sz 40r slim or contemporary. Kicking myself because it sat on their site for a looong time, even with 20% off.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Add me to the list of individuals who are kicking themselves for no longer being a 40R slim

That's a pretty long list. This thread is full of wonderful fabrics but I haven't been a 40 slim since probably junior high.

My OTR options are limited with a 45" chest and 9" drop, so I do 90% custom made, but I still look in on this thread from time to time just to see what's out there and muse about how there could be so many tiny men running around!

Menswear2021

Reaction score
Sondrio brushed cotton suit for sale.Ideal for Fall/Winter weather.

IMG_8792.jpg

IMG_8793.jpg

Jacket size:40R Contemporary(No alterations done)
Trousers: 34 Contemporary( altered to inseam:31.6 inches, 2 inch cuff, 34 inch waist)

Asking for USD220 shipped to US/Canada.If anyone wants jacket only I can do for $170 shipped.Please DM if interested.

JEMackie

Reaction score
Selling two jackets, both worn 2-3 times and in great condition! Will take $300 shipped for both.

1) Abraham Moon Houndstooth 40 Slim from FW20 - $220
2) Olive Linen 42R Slim from SS20 (P2P taken in to ~21', waist is 18", sleeves are 24.5") - $120

Attachments

• IMG_4102 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_4102 Medium.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4107 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_4107 Medium.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 62

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zanieri Gray Herringbone DB Overcoat Size 42 ***New With Tag***
Bag /Hanger
$350 + Shipping

View attachment 1853800

View attachment 1853801

View attachment 1853802

View attachment 1853803

View attachment 1853804

View attachment 1853805
*CONUS Shipping Only
Killer polo coat. Was this the 2019/2020 iteration that were cut slimmer? I have the brown polo coat from that period in size 40, which is my normal size but it fits small. Wish I had gotten it in size 42 instead.

St1X

Reaction score
Killer polo coat. Was this the 2019/2020 iteration that were cut slimmer? I have the brown polo coat from that period in size 40, which is my normal size but it fits small. Wish I had gotten it in size 42 instead.
I bought 22 edition polo coat, sized up as advised, but it's still pretty slim. On the other hand I bought Ulster in my size and it's so huge that I feel I need to size down

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought 22 edition polo coat, sized up as advised, but it's still pretty slim. On the other hand I bought Ulster in my size and it's so huge that I feel I need to size down
Yep. I bought the Ulster last year and ended up selling it.

Put in a MTO for an Ulster coat on Sunday. That badboy needs some serious slimming down. Especially at the waist.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamronshah