• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

astrobuoy

Reaction score
Did one buy the St. John navy check linen fatigue jacket? If so how did you end up liking it, same size as suede chore?
I did. I’m wearing it right now. I absolutely love it, I’ve been wearing it pretty constantly since it came out. It seems to go with a ton of stuff, and it’s light but I can also layer up with a sweatshirt or rugby underneath.

I don’t have the suede chore specifically to compare, but it’s the same size as other chores I’ve tried in 44 (denim, cotton moleskin)

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
I did. I’m wearing it right now. I absolutely love it, I’ve been wearing it pretty constantly since it came out. It seems to go with a ton of stuff, and it’s light but I can also layer up with a sweatshirt or rugby underneath.

I don’t have the suede chore specifically to compare, but it’s the same size as other chores I’ve tried in 44 (denim, cotton moleskin)

that is great to hear, I bought one yesterday and, just waiting for it to come. It does look comfortable and lightweight. I normally don't purchase collab pieces but this collection was pretty nice. I just received the Indigo Stripe Linen Camp this week and it is nice, I like the pattern, fit, and softness of the linen. Although the tag said 100% cotton

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1000074296.jpg

All old Drake's apart from the socks.

Wim

Reaction score
Did one buy the St. John navy check linen fatigue jacket? If so how did you end up liking it, same size as suede chore?
Have it, and agree wholeheartedly with @astrobuoy, it is a very versatile piece and I have been wearing it a lot of times, with a T-shirt, a polo shirt, and OCBD,... Hope you'll like it as much.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CashmereHelp