• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

classicthrifter

Reaction score
Oh garage sales are almost done, I'm sad. Here are some fun things over the past week or so:

We dug this out of a box, the newspaper bag I saved from my route in the 1980s. Never selling this one:

Newspaper Bag.jpg

Found these two at a garage sale for $1 ea. Some slight issues but still cool:
Pendleton.jpg

Ralph Lauren RRL.jpg

More PRL:

Ralph Lauren.jpg

NWT, the prices are almost double or more now on the Flax website. These are also great because we used to visit this store in the late 90s. Bibelot closed I think in 2019. Flax.jpg

Every Time I pick up a Hawaiian shirt I learn more about the industry. Mamo Howell was a big part of it. I wasn't able to find much detail but the Hilo Hattie collaboration looks like it didn't end well.

Mamo.jpg

Starter Jacket from 1989:

Vikings.jpg

Haven't picked up this brand in a while:

IMG_20240918_203937.jpg

I don't know much about this one but it seems old.

Weyrer.jpg

This one took me a moment:
clickclack.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pop
IMG_7794.jpeg
IMG_7795.jpeg

Pop

IMG_7796.jpeg

This has cowboy hats, cowboy boots, flags, chairs etc…
IMG_7797.jpeg
IMG_7798.jpeg
IMG_7799.jpeg
IMG_7800.jpeg

IMG_7801.jpeg

son of a ***** made me piss for nothing. Not even suede.

IMG_7792.jpeg

jbie

Reaction score
Haven't had too much time to thrift given work recently, but still managed to score a few finds

Selvedge 501s, NWT Sunspel, Anglo Italian denim, and Patagonia all from one store

Ralph Lauren chelseas are made in Italy - are these Polo (since no italic script)?

IMG_9786.jpeg
IMG_9787.jpeg
IMG_9788.jpeg

Jacket above is from Cyril A. Castle, cost 10.50, apparently used to be tailor for Roger Moore when he was James Bond! Jacket is from 1975.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rinze