• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

theclipper

Reaction score
X-post from WAYWT of the Knowles jacket, in case anyone is interested.

RRL/H&M/316/Wolverine

Dino19

Reaction score
Does the Slim Fit raw & washed have the same waist measurement? There's no measurement given in their web. I only have the raw (actually it's a one-wash model) & is looking at the washed model.

Anyone familiar or has expericence, please advise. Thanks.

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought an endurance workshirt from RRL and the neck was too tight but the chest and shoulders were too big. I also bought the jackrabbit workshirt and this time, only the neck was too tight. Everything else was fine. Why is the neck size for RRL shirts too small? And my neck is not big either. Do you guys wear those shirts w/o buttoning up the neck button?

I bought the endurance also in a small (my usually size for shirts) and the thing is so oversized. i just sized down and got a medium. good shirt otherwise

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They do, unless is it an issue with size, condition, etc. (their fault).
If it's just because you don't like something, they will charge you for the return shipping label.

well, just returned something for my wife, didn't get charge this time either (return to store on something purchased online), no idea what their "official" policy is then.

White Lotus

Reaction score
I bought the endurance also in a small (my usually size for shirts) and the thing is so oversized. i just sized down and got a medium. good shirt otherwise
RRL shirt sizing is all over the place.

Jack rabbit in small has a 16 inch shoulder. THe endurance shirt has an 18 inch shoulder. Plus both shirts, the neck was too tight. I own polo custom fit sport shirts in small and the neck is also tight.

randomnoob

Reaction score
while breaking in raw denim, is it ok to fold the jeans or fold/hang them in between wears? or will this ruin the creasing and cause bad fades later?

indigoeagle

Reaction score
I recently had a look at the new East West denim. It's very nice: rugged and irregular.
Also loved the new brown Clyde pants and there was a pair of striped pants (ticking stripe) that I hadn't seen online (can't find it now either).
The LE denim pullover looks great, too.
'

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

while breaking in raw denim, is it ok to fold the jeans or fold/hang them in between wears? or will this ruin the creasing and cause bad fades later?

you could just take them off standing and leave them the way they fall

folding wont "ruin" them but they can eventually cause a crease fade. not a big deal either way. i tend to just throw my raws in a pile in the corner of my room or hang them by the belt loop

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, that's just disappointing that RRL has redone the selvedge officers chinos. There goes my dream of finding a pair of the older version in 31x34...

bklounge

Reaction score

oynag

Reaction score
My contact at the SF store said neither of those pieces were in the US system yet but more gets added daily. I had the same currency conversion shock/depression but then I sucked it up, got over it and sold some blood plasma. NO EXCUSES

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I bought an endurance workshirt from RRL and the neck was too tight but the chest and shoulders were too big. I also bought the jackrabbit workshirt and this time, only the neck was too tight. Everything else was fine. Why is the neck size for RRL shirts too small? And my neck is not big either. Do you guys wear those shirts w/o buttoning up the neck button?

You wear the neck fully buttoned on your workshirts? Sounds uncomfortable. I hardly ever do the top two buttons on any of my shirts, work or otherwise.

Well, that's just disappointing that RRL has redone the selvedge officers chinos. There goes my dream of finding a pair of the older version in 31x34...

What'd they change? They look about the same to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads