• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:( i tried finding more people to go with, but sadly i dont know any beer geeks in real life that would be willing to do this

all the bottles the lady and i can get except one is accounted for. i was planning on keeping it for a year or sending it to Someone Special (although i'm not sure he's a sour beer kinda person. seems more like the whisk(e)y and cigars type).

if i can't somehow score some extra bottles there i can prolly get some leblue when that comes out.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:hide:

i'm driving 5 hours. apparently there are people coming from buffalo, baltimore, boston, and birmingham

also pretty psyched for the bottle share picnic table. sounds epic

Last edited:

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

:hide:
i'm driving 5 hours. apparently there are people coming from buffalo, baltimore, boston, and birmingham
also pretty psyched for the bottle share picnic table. sounds epic

Here are some good basic rules for attending an event like this (especially for your first time?):

– Arrive earlier than you originally planned (if you want to get there by 8am, get there by 7am instead)
– Don't be shy, all you have to do is just ask if there is a beer you'd like to try, MOST people will be happy to oblige
– Bring CASH, most events are cash only, some take cards and if they do take cards, they'll usually have a different line for cash because it moves quicker
– HOLD ON TO YOUR TICKET/NUMBER
– Be on the look out for people cutting the line and don't be afraid to call them out, beer nerds are very socially awkward for the most part and they usually back down from any sign of a possible confrontation
– Don't over do it at the tasting tables, being cold is one thing, being cold and drink while waiting in line is horrible
– Have fun

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:) thanks for the tips (this is my first beer release). the event is cash and they are handing out tickets. i dont think its possible to cut in line when there are tickets? apparently people just chill drinking beer while they're number gets called out

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Tooch isn't so bad after all.............................

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
74824d26.jpg

86100f94.jpg

aecf152e.jpg

Last edited:

youngScholar

Reaction score

Last night I had Old Rasputin on Nitro tap, and I love O.R. in general, but the nitro made it sooooo smooth. It was outstanding from start to finish. It could have been served a little warmer, but it wasn't a big deal by any means.

OR is one my top favs, but what is Nitro Tap?

Bond111

Reaction score

OR is one my top favs, but what is Nitro Tap?

Nitrogen infused, similar to what guinness/left hand does in their bottles.

Had my brother pick up 4 bottles of King Henry for me at Beer crazy in Des Moines. I guess they only had 1 case of BCBS, and sold it all within minutes. Guy said only 40 cases came to Iowa total. I might need you to send me some Tooch

Bond111

Reaction score
Rambo, do you get BCBS down there in Miami?? I would gladly take any/all off your hands, hahaha!!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I came to get tickets at 3 am earliest I could. Tickets start at 126 I'm 406, 1000 castleton bottles four per person limit. Might not even get any. A shitload of whales here. Black butte xx is some of the best IRS I've ever had. Fantome hiver, kbs, alpine duet, I don't even remember.

There's like a hundred fifty tickets to me, barrel select is out, but def not a hundred fifty people on line

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Rambo, do you get BCBS down there in Miami?? I would gladly take any/all off your hands, hahaha!!

Nope, no Goose Island down here. :-( I'm getting a ton of those expensive sour beers though. All the ******* rage apparently.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads