• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwhitelaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
12 is crazy.. I looked at the initial email but it only stated 4 of the cigar chukka, nothing for the ravello swb or whiskey boot.

wonder how quickly all three makeups were spoken for

jayce030

Reaction score

First office wear of LS Choco Tankers. One of my favorites hands down.

There are great. Everytime I see these, they grow on me more and more.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the totally odd category ....I do not find Alden wings that appealing for my foot....I do not find whiskey shell all that appealing(can not get over the caramel apple thing)....

However I find the Whiskey Wing Boot to be stunning.....I appreciated the beauty of the Whiskey NST(@mdubs please build me a cigar one).....admired the Whiskey Indy....but that damn winged boot has got me all cookoooo bird in the brain.....My head's all tied up like...a pretzel! I got a pretzel in my head!

Last edited:

Bbombers85

Reaction score
In the totally odd category ....I do not find Alden wings that appealing for my foot....I do not find whiskey shell all that appealing(can not get over the caramel apple thing)....

However I find the Whiskey Wing Boot to be stunning.....I appreciated the beauty of the Whiskey NST(@mdubs please build me a cigar one).....admired the Whiskey Indy....but that damn winged boot has got me all cookoooo bird in the brain.....My head's all tied up like...a pretzel! I got a pretzel in my head!
This was my reaction when I first saw mine and they unboxed it for me at AoM. It's automatically now the favorite shoe of my modest collection.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I hear you. I'm not a big fan of whiskey or Indy boots but the whiskey wingtip boots and whiskey Indys are superb and I'd love to have either. Some combinations just pop and some things Alden does particularly well.

Last edited:

mettelindberg

Reaction score

This was my reaction when I first saw mine and they unboxed it for me at AoM. It's automatically now the favorite shoe of my modest collection.

I feel the same way. My first whiskey pair was a pair of whiskey chukka's. I wasn't too fond of them and ended up selling them because I only wore them once a month at most. About six months later I ended up getting a pair of whiskey short wings and wtb's. Now I see them both being worn consistenly in my rotation. :D

Bbombers85

Reaction score
Yep. I got the call on the Whiskey LWB as well. I'm gonna sleep on it before confirming one way or the other tomorrow. Current mind set is letting them go since the Whiskey WTB should be here soon. Plus they seem to be readily available periodically through Alden DC or TSM.

Ended up taking the Whiskey LWB from Alden DC. Seems there's officially another shell shortage in Cigar and no cigar is in production at the moment. Seems in general there's a short term shortage of exotic shell again. Whiskey WTB and Whiskey LWB in one day means I need to drink some Whiskey at Happy Hour now. Cheers!

Last edited:

csmitty

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got one of my TSM's in today. Not sure what's up with the 975. The BB LHS looks great though. A few black marks here and there and a slight impression near the heel counter but could be worked out I'm sure.

Got a good stamp too!

Those WTB look excellent. I'm going to get the DC LWB headed this way tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics