• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profligate47

Reaction score
First Seconds: 2210
Couldn't be more pleased...

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
This thread needs a photography FAQ.

Awaiting mdubs proper whiskey Indy photos, as others are...yeah....

LoL! Unfortunately, my dad is in town for a few days and then I go on travel... So my pics are not likely until late next week! I got my requisite iPhone pic out though!!! :) Of course it doesn't do them justice!

-Mike

forbritisheyes

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That is Cognac and Saddle A.K.A. Ravello and Whiskey.

That is the thing, these shoes are going to be for sale soon because Carmina lasts do not fit my Freddy Flintstone feet.

They fit, just NOT like my Alden's.
smile.gif

Alden provides the finest fitting shoe I have ever had the privilege of putting my fat foot into.

Plaza fits me best, then Barrie and then Hampton.

The Aberdeen's I just bought "seem" good. I will let you know soon.
That...is interesting. I will be very disappointing to find out that Carmina lasts do not fit me :[

I have wide feet too, just at the midfoot and heel. I over-pronate and, in combination with my flat feet, tend to push out the leather in the inside of the heel. I pray they fit me. Where can I try them on in the states? Just NY? Is there any store that has a service where I can buy them online and return them inexpensively or for free?

movoblast

Reaction score
The employee greeted me as one of the lucky twelve, so 12 haha
Passing on this boot might end up being my biggest alden regret. I was given dibs for a full day and half, but ended up passing because I was never the biggest fan of whiskey. I know I'm going to be doing this
baldy[1].gif
once I collect enough aldens to call this a hobby.

smoothie1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Passing on this boot might end up being my biggest alden regret. I was given dibs for a full day and half, but ended up passing because I was never the biggest fan of whiskey. I know I'm going to be doing this 
baldy%5B1%5D.gif
 once I collect enough aldens to call this a hobby. 

If you like Indy boots, it's pretty cool and somewhat unusual in whiskey. Personally, I prefer the wingtip, but a flat welt would have been preferable on that makeup.

Where are the Alden whiskey Daytrippers? That I have to see! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads