• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwhitelaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am curious what the average age is in here if anyone feels like divulging. I am currently 31 and got my first Alden early this year, twas the 403 Indy and I am actually wearing them today.

35 here. Got my first pair (indy) a couple years ago. Have since added about 20 pairs, mostly shell, iirc

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
38 here and my first pair was color 8 ct boots from my best friend Kathy :satisfied:

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 32 and my first pair was the whiskey LWB acquired a little over a year ago. I had about six pairs of Aldens earlier this year, but now I'm down to three. The one pair that I sold and somewhat regret is the color 8 dover from Leffot. I'll get those again I hope. Also looking forward to the ravello LWBs on the way.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The one pair that I sold and somewhat regret is the color 8 dover from Leffot. I'll get those again I hope.
me too. I want the unlined version with antique edge trim. When I was down at Leffot recently I pleaded with them to re-run it...they said they currently don't have any orders in but would put it on the list

thams

Reaction score
ravello ct x leffot

So good... Can't wait for the Day Trippers to drop any time now. Maybe I'll give Leffot a call today to see if they've gotten a delivery date yet.

fitchottie

Reaction score
J crew natty cap toe (year old)

fitchottie

Reaction score
I started my Alden addiction when I was 25 at one point I had 19. The hard things for me was not wearing all of them all of the time, and also having overlapped styles. I may have a boot and ptb or wingtip in the same color. I could not mentally justify having both, or if a pair sat in the closet and was only worn 4-5 times a year I sold it.

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

me too. I want the unlined version with antique edge trim. When I was down at Leffot recently I pleaded with them to re-run it...they said they currently don't have any orders in but would put it on the list
I have been looking for a pair as well. Leffot was the only place that had one correct?
buddy! Banana last! :happy:
Congrats on the purchase!
Great looking Cigar Cap Toes! These have a really nice color and the laces are a nice touch. Yeah, these are amazing as always!!! I really like this particular color and pattern. I have to say, that I am with Smoothie. I dig the PTB and Chukkas, but the Plain Toe Boot is outside of my taste preference. Even in this killer Ravello color. But that is good, as there is one less person to compete with for them! Who knows, my tastes grow and change over time. -Mike
Yeah it's a bit too much creasing for me but casual boot so I live with it
that is actually kind of mean. cruel and unusual, just as mean as the anatomica photo from earlier today. your boots are awesome.
ravello ct x leffot
Thanks, though I do wish I went for daytripper over plain toe now. Killer Epaulet trousers as well

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mrdv +1 on the boot and pant combo. Are those rivet chinos that you put a crease in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads