• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Speaking of NSTs, Whiskey NST Saddle x AoC today.

Fantastic looking Whiskey Shell NSTs @JSO1 , they just keep looking better each wearing.

cfdf7dbf2d125eabd83d26f6997d669f.jpg

ed50bc1fbe3b3ddff72eeffa1ed11493.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stellar looking NST Boots, are those Plaza or Aberdeen? They look more Plaza to me.

whiskey ptbs on commando (looking very ravello today)

Those Commando Soled Whiskey PTBs are just superb bud. They still look like a good shade of Whiskey to me!

-Mike

smoothie1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whiskey Wednesday. Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Balmorals. Brooks Bros Navy Argyles OTC. Epaulet Navy Donegal Tweed Walt Trousers.
-Mike
These are incredible. Thank you for sharing. Have we ever seen these in Ravello?

bkdc

Reaction score
Who makes up whiskey or ravello special orders any more? It seems like these special markups have disappeared.

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Who makes up whiskey or ravello special orders any more?  It seems like these special markups have disappeared.

Everyone except Alden ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads