• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Louis Vuitton plague

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don
The bag makes up for all
wink.gif

i look forward to more of your enlightening posts on teh styleforum.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3

were you wearing Sun Glasses?
wayfarers.gif

and i understand dressing comfortably while traveling
smile.gif

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having seen about a hundred asians in the LV boutique, I decided to go in to see the circus and check out luggage for the hell of it. Saw an awesome navy blue leather weekender bag. What made it so awesome was that there was no obvious design, insignia or indicator that it was LV. It was just one sweet bag. I couldn't find a price tag, but I'm sure it was at least a couple thousand.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PocketCircle
Yes, Versace Collection.

awesome selection. after loosing my DG i picked up a pair of Gucci's and a cheap pair of RL's(100USD).anyway, Versace makes great glasses.pricey, but great imo!

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Having seen about a hundred asians in the LV boutique, I decided to go in to see the circus and check out luggage for the hell of it. Saw an awesome navy blue leather weekender bag. What made it so awesome was that there was no obvious design, insignia or indicator that it was LV. It was just one sweet bag. I couldn't find a price tag, but I'm sure it was at least a couple thousand.
This blue duffle? From their Naxos leather, $3400. Their Taiga leather is nice too, just a small LV embossed in the corner and Epi leather is striking. Not a fan of the monogram stuff although the trunks look impressive.
20091222103141621.jpg

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't like LV, doesn't look exclusive anymore like 10-15 years ago. Too many Asianz walking around with them
devil.gif

Dmax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
This one? Keepal 45 in Naxos leather (~ USD$3400). Non-monogram LV items made from leather are actually very well made and very discreet. While pricey, they still cost about half of something similar from Hermes. edit... I see Homer beat me by a minute.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
Don't like LV, doesn't look exclusive anymore like 10-15 years ago. Too many Asianz walking around with them
devil.gif

my last trip to the LV store features an Asian couple, coincidence?

youngScholar

Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to mention their non-monogrammed, higher-end stuff is pretty nice.

Also, they know how to put out cool, trippy commercials:

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3

+1.

Normally, though, I don't through in the word "enlightening." It seems too optimistic.

- B

PocketCircle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is the meaning of blocking someone if he can still post to threads created by me and I see his posts because others comment on that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads