• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy they upped jacket measurements this season. Excited to finally try one out.

Edit: It doesn't actually appear they changed the measurements any. I guess I just understand my own better.

Last edited:

Rhodia

Reaction score
I agree. Which is weird.
Shoulders and chest push up the lapels compared to a flat garment.

When I tried the SS23 jackets, the high gorge was noticeable. But for me, the width of the lapels stood out more. They were very broad in my 52-54 size. I hope to see some pictures on here soon.

Now that they've updated the USA return policy, I might have to try the jackets again - they've promised a more accommodating fit compared to the very slim arms and upper back of SS23.

sargeinaz

Reaction score
Shoulders and chest push up the lapels compared to a flat garment.

When I tried the SS23 jackets, the high gorge was noticeable. But for me, the width of the lapels stood out more. They were very broad in my 52-54 size. I hope to see some pictures on here soon.

Now that they've updated the USA return policy, I might have to try the jackets again - they've promised a more accommodating fit compared to the very slim arms and upper back of SS23.
I’m not blessed with large arms, so I don’t mind the armhole size, but hopefully it works out for you. I saw they updated their policy for returns which is great. Can’t wait to order the navy mockleno in the spring (it’s too hot for tweed in Phoenix).

Reaction score
Ah just came across this thread. Love Natalino! Picked up this jacket a few months ago as my first purchase and it quickly became a favourite.

IMG_2959.JPG

tgaith77

Reaction score
Yeah, I've tried the 54 several times as well. It ends up an expensive way of trying on clothes that don't fit.

The thing is, I usually take a 36 waist. The 17.5 shirts I need for arm length, but are generally too large in the body.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just received a few of the new F/W sportcoats. The adjustments made to the pattern are all very nice. The lower gorge looks better, and the larger sleeves allow for more movement.

The fit is just spot-on, moreso than any other RTW make I've come across.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads