• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

jeremygo

Reaction score
Huh. I asked them the same question and they told me the opposite. Dry clean only, no machine wash
Huh! That’s weird - maybe a case of “better safe than sorry.” I can certainly understand the value in being overly cautious given how nice the fabric feels for a polo.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey folks! As you may have seen, our sample sale is back! Starting Thursday at 10am at 347 Broome St. We have suits, sport coats, trousers, knitwear, polos and shoes from some of our favorite makers including Ring Jacket, Orazio Luciano, The Armoury's Hundred Series, Ascot Chang, Pommella, Liverano, Drake's, Owen Barry, Alden, Baudoin and Lange, Carmina and more!

Sample Sale.jpg

tuna roll

Reaction score
Also interested in proxy buyers. Wish they would make it available online (even if only for the leftovers)

tuna roll

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suitmastersavvy