• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, sorry. But it's certainly incentive for me to lurk more in this thread. Got my grain EC's last weekend, haven't had a chance to wear them out yet but they're flawless and phenomenal. I am so happy that my 1.5year long search for rainy weather boots is over. Just dropped $400 at Yoox so I'm running on empty.

mry8s

Reaction score
I didn't realize the GMTO deal was no SMU fee for 12. That's tremendous.

11 of you want to save me some cash and get in on the Tan Dublin Long Branches?? I have been given the go-ahead to place my order while the LB sale is on.

bad photoshop:

Imagine that leather looks more like:

Tan Dublin Leather
Vibram mini-lug sole (with leather mid sole)
Split reverse welt in natural, natural stitchihng, edge dressing, etc.

I did have a question for you all regarding linings. Is the independence lining simply a switch to lambskin and limited to a single color or is there more to it? What is the standard lining?

watchidiot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We now have 11 interests for the bitter chocolate suede PTB GMTO and only need a couple of more to make sure we meet 12. For $199 this is a no brainer guys!

@gatszu, @polojock615, gl@GOP Shoe Guy, and @halfnhalfnhalf, @Skatenc123? Let's do this!

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested:
  • rostov
  • jzhwinnj (natural CXL, winterized sole)
  • Kahuna75 (Golden Brown CXL)

@jzhwinnj - I'm okay with a mini-lug or dainite as long as we have a leather mid-sole. Is a v-thread out of the question? To clarify, you do NOT want Golden Brown CXL, yes?

I altered my order to natural CXL, so if you get a group, I am in for golden brown. Vtread "okay" but prefer lugs.

Last edited:

jubu

Reaction score

I didn't realize the GMTO deal was no SMU fee for 12. That's tremendous. 11 of you want to save me some cash and get in on the Tan Dublin Long Branches?? I have been given the go-ahead to place my order while the LB sale is on. bad photoshop: Imagine that leather looks more like: Tan Dublin Leather Vibram mini-lug sole (with leather mid sole) Split reverse welt in natural, natural stitchihng, edge dressing, etc. I did have a question for you all regarding linings. Is the independence lining simply a switch to lambskin and limited to a single color or is there more to it? What is the standard lining?
What would the pricing be? The $262.50 LB sale price?

jubu

Reaction score

That I can't answer, but maybe someone with GMTO experience can. 

As things are now, Allison will honor the sale price plus $110 custom fee. 

I'd be in assuming a group of 12 and can have the fee waived....I'm still regretting not seeing the Eagle County GMTO in time to place an order so this may help make up for it....I particularly like the sole/welt combo you've mentioned...

Also, that sole/welt combo with Merlot uppers would also be a killer look....just in case you're open to suggestions!

Last edited:

dbacr

Reaction score

I'd be in assuming a group of 12 and can have the fee waived....I'm still regretting not seeing the Eagle County GMTO in time to place an order so this may help make up for it....I particularly like the sole/welt combo you've mentioned...

Also, that sole/welt combo with Merlot uppers would also be a killer look....just in case you're open to suggestions!

Fee waived? I'd be in as well.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't realize the GMTO deal was no SMU fee for 12. That's tremendous.

11 of you want to save me some cash and get in on the Tan Dublin Long Branches?? I have been given the go-ahead to place my order while the LB sale is on.

Tan Dublin Leather
Vibram mini-lug sole (with leather mid sole)
Split reverse welt in natural, natural stitchihng, edge dressing, etc.

I did have a question for you all regarding linings. Is the independence lining simply a switch to lambskin and limited to a single color or is there more to it? What is the standard lining?

I'm in for the Tan Dublin Long Branch make-up above, assuming we hit 12 before the sale is up. I really like the mini lugs with leather mid sole.

Last edited:

rostov

Reaction score
not sure if some one asked AE and they've changed their minds but they have consistently said they will not remove broguing and pinking

It seems that jzrhwinnj has already ordered a one-off MTO with similar specs, so I expect they'll do it.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batikslot