• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm yea it works now. I was getting code earlier this morning. Glad I got to place an order for the self edge feather ring! Been eyeing it for a while.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Can't wait for the English summer, so I can live in my 3sixteen natural Pima cotton jeans (only 9.5 oz) so not hot enough yet!:)

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
INTRODUCING OUR NEW WEBSITE, DARN-IT! VIDEO, AND SALE

To celebrate the launch of our new website and Darn-It! video we're having a sale across all four Self Edge stores and in our online store this weekend, read a few paragraphs down for sale info.

We're proud to announce that we've launched an entirely new website. Our old site served us well over the last eight years but was long overdue for an upgrade. With our new site we've added quite a bit of functionality. We've also built a mobile version of the site that will automatically load the appropriate version depending on your mobile device. One feature we're especially proud of is something we've yet to see in any other online store, our Jean Finder. With this feature you input the measurements of your favorite pair of jeans and our site will show which jean model is closest in overall fit to the jean you currently own out of the 90 different models of jeans in our online store. Our new site was designed by Mark Montgomery, who has been our Art Director for the past four years. Mark's attention to detail shows through our new site, with every aspect of the shopping experience taken into account with more efficient browsing, clearer size charts, higher-res photographs, and an overall better experience.

Along with our new site we've finished the Darn-It! video which highlights our jean repair and hemming services which are available at all four of our stores. This video was directed by our video director, Kellen Dengler, and includes an original J-Zone track produced exclusively for our video. Watch the video for some insight into how and why we repair and hem the way we do.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

To celebrate the launch of our new site we're having a sale this weekend at all four stores and online. Everything will be marked down 14% for three days.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEPDX:
June 20, 21, and 22 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, June 20
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, June 23

Sale in-store and online will be 14% off (excludes all printed media, CDs, and hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 14% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday June 20, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, June 23. Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 14% off along with free shipping worldwide: JeanFinder

Self Edge Online Store!

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WOW! That jean finder is siiiiiiick! That is so helpful and will save me a ton of time. I am sure it was a complicated table to build out so kudos to you guys for going through the effort

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll call the PDX store in the AM (I'm out of town) but do you have a size 32 in the FH 3009 in any other store? Sold out on line right now...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'll call the PDX store in the AM (I'm out of town) but do you have a size 32 in the FH 3009 in any other store? Sold out on line right now...

This is sold out at SESF and SEPDX, there is a slight chance it's available at SELA or SENY but it's midnight and i'm in Mexico so i can't check stock cause our stock system is vintage style.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is sold out at SESF and SEPDX, there is a slight chance it's available at SELA or SENY but it's midnight and i'm in Mexico so i can't check stock cause our stock system is vintage style.

Thank you sir. I will call SENY in the AM and try LA later. I know you're on vacation. Enjoy the sun and soccer...errr...football!

Greedo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Expecting any stock refreshes soon? Appreciate the sale but a lot of merch already tapped out of several brands.

Last edited:

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kiya Thanks for the inventory tip. Called NY and got a pair from them this AM! Stoked to start on my first FH denim in the fall...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
INTRODUCING OUR NEW WEBSITE, DARN-IT! VIDEO, AND SALE

To celebrate the launch of our new website and Darn-It! video we're having a sale across all four Self Edge stores and in our online store this weekend, read a few paragraphs down for sale info.

We're proud to announce that we've launched an entirely new website. Our old site served us well over the last eight years but was long overdue for an upgrade. With our new site we've added quite a bit of functionality. We've also built a mobile version of the site that will automatically load the appropriate version depending on your mobile device. One feature we're especially proud of is something we've yet to see in any other online store, our Jean Finder. With this feature you input the measurements of your favorite pair of jeans and our site will show which jean model is closest in overall fit to the jean you currently own out of the 90 different models of jeans in our online store. Our new site was designed by Mark Montgomery, who has been our Art Director for the past four years. Mark's attention to detail shows through our new site, with every aspect of the shopping experience taken into account with more efficient browsing, clearer size charts, higher-res photographs, and an overall better experience.

Along with our new site we've finished the Darn-It! video which highlights our jean repair and hemming services which are available at all four of our stores. This video was directed by our video director, Kellen Dengler, and includes an original J-Zone track produced exclusively for our video. Watch the video for some insight into how and why we repair and hem the way we do.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

To celebrate the launch of our new site we're having a sale this weekend at all four stores and online. Everything will be marked down 14% for three days.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, SELA, and SEPDX:
June 20, 21, and 22 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, June 20
Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, June 23

Sale in-store and online will be 14% off (excludes all printed media, CDs, and hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 14% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday June 20, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, June 23. Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 14% off along with free shipping worldwide: JeanFinder

Self Edge Online Store!

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FEEL THE SUMMER VIBE WITH STAR OF HOLLYWOOD, SUN SURF, AND SUGAR CANE LIGHT

We've just receive a huge shipment of new shirts from three of our favorite summer shirt makers.

Star of Hollywood comes with a capsule collection designed by Vince Ray, Sun Surf gets in an island state of mind with some of the best shirts we've seen yet from the brand, and Sugar Cane light brings warm weather versions of Sugar Cane's most popular patterns. Fourteen shirts in total. The Star of Hollywood and Sun Surf shirts are made in limited numbers and will not be restocked.

Check the product pages for full spec lists, write-ups, measurements, and high-res photographs.

Shop Star of Hollywood, Sun Surf, and Sugar Cane Light

SC_MULTI_01-680x1022.jpg

SC_BLUE_01-680x1022.jpg

SC_PINSTRIPE_01-680x1022.jpg

SH_VIBES_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_SEAHORSE_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_PIANO_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_BONGO_01-682x1025.jpg

SH_BATS_01-682x1025.jpg

SS_WHITE_01-682x1025.jpg

SS_GREY_01-682x1025.jpg

SG_WATERMELON_01-682x1025.jpg

SG_YELLOW_01-682x1025.jpg

SS_LB_01-680x1022.jpg

SS_TAN_01-680x1022.jpg

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I kopped the SC madras. I am really looking forward to it! I almost grabbed the Ginger Torch in off-white (I really dig it) but wanted to nail down my sizing first

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics