• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree with Earnest. How tall are you KJ? I'm assuming the jeans have a 34" inseam but look at how the fades on them run past the knee on the model. It just looks bad. Unless you have a 34" inseam the knee fades and honeycombs/whiskers (whatever its called) won't line up.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
junhashimoto S29 military back zips

I've been wanting a Vibram sole back zip for a long time. I already have some Attachment military boots, but they're quite bulky and don't have a back zip. These jun ones are far sleeker. Got the horse leather ones in black. Really like horse leather as it's nearly indestructible yet it still developers a nice wear pattern over time.

jun_S29_black1.jpg

jun_S29_black2.jpg

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those, esp the brown, look very workwear, like something a logger would wear. Not a criticism, just an observation.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
white button-down by Made in the Shade

edit: does anyone have any recommendations for a nice dark-red/burgundy crewneck sweater that's not overly expensive?

Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That SS crewneck actually might fit you spot on, since it's way too long for everyone else and you're a tall dude

Biggen

Reaction score
Yeah, it fits me pretty good. Tried it on in a store in Berlin a while back. Just hoping I will get the package this time. Ordered that sweater from Au Revoir a couple of months ago but the package got lost somewhere between their store and the post office.

Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the Adam Kimmel flannel shirt from this season? How much did you pick it up for? Saw it a few months ago and it felt nice but since when did his shirts retail for $400.

Biggen

Reaction score
Yes, got it at 50% off from Schwittenberg. Picked up the grey version at full price a while back and even though it was a little pricey it was worth it . Union Los Angeles also have som at 30% off.

Last edited:

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what about the SS sweater that Biggen posted?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads