• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

When can I just plug into the SF hivemind and become one with all the threads simultaneously?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Does anyone else tend to focus on certain clothes/inspired by specific items- not groups of clothes, but certain items - meaning I'll start focusing on only pants for  a few months - do a bunch of research/see what I like/whats available, not buy/focus on anything but pants for a while -->move onto shoes and only shoes etc etc. (as opposed to getting a shirt one day, a pant the next, and moving around).

Yes, pretty much always this.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
this is random fashion thoughts, not classic, timeless, and continuous fashion discussion thread.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

this is random fashion thoughts, not classic, timeless, and continuous fashion discussion thread.

feels like neurotic fashion thoughts at times :p

side note though, when was your last purchase for any items? i always see you post your are broke but i also don't believe you are wearing 10 year old devoa...

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i am wearing 1~7 year old devoa :foo:

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What was that webshop in NYC again that carried Cornelian Taurus and Isaac Reina? Prices used to be super cheap, then got pricey... did it go under?

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

What was that webshop in NYC again that carried Cornelian Taurus and Isaac Reina? Prices used to be super cheap, then got pricey... did it go under?

funny you just mentioned that, as i was just browsing the site on a whim because the isaac reina rec got me curious.

www.patronofthenew.us

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like La Garconne has the best Isaac Reina buy out of US stockists now.

Pangolin

Reaction score

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used to be able to scoop up Isaac Reina for cheap form LN-CC before they re-organized.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looking for alternatives for a suede leather slip on like the one from billy Reid. They didn't fit well and dint want to pay $400 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads