• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know of someone who requested (IRL) a replacement item be transferred in 14 times due to perceived imperfections. WTF? I know there's tons of people on the forums here who post all over various affiliate/brand threads and then never buy anything (or abuse return policies), but holy ****.

that's nuts. what was the item?

mementomoriarty

Reaction score
That-buying-and-selling-site-that-will-not-be-named just released "Dry Clean Only". An editorial section with links to relevant items being sold, I guess, to drive sales now that they are charging a fee.

Categories include Number (n)ine, "street style", 11 by BBS, Sneakers, Supreme, and Raf Simons. So pretty much all categories associated with big ticket items.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did think of our dear :foo:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I know of someone who requested (IRL) a replacement item be transferred in 14 times due to perceived imperfections.

Please keep comments about Donald Trump and his wives to the CE section.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
hey guys, let's not hurt trump's feelings. he's trying his hardest and everyone deserves a participation trophy :)

Last edited:

boozwah

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with APC Low Standards? It looks like they might be basically New Standards with an extra inch in the rise and slightly more tapered in the leg. Never knew these existed. I would really like a pair of raw denim again, but I find most of them to be really uncomfortable in the seat of the pants and I'm remembering why I stopped wearing raw denim in the first place.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My package finally made it out of LAX customs!

Then it got sent to my semi-local sorting facility - processing exception for about 24 hours.

I called my local office and they said the package went through the same sorting machine 3x and had to be manually sorted.

This morning I check tracking and find that the package has been sent to Washington via Sacramento.

I called my local office and they said that they "think" the Washington sorting facility realized the mistake and is sending it back.

"Call back if you haven't gotten the package by Monday or so.
What if it's lost?
Well then you call the international packages department for that,"

Over the years I've had pretty good luck with USPS...

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sQ1W2z7.jpg

Took over styleforum Instagram for the week make sure you follow, we need more entries in "end of the world" fit challenge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads