• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Purging my goodyear welted collection in 10D-10.5D

Status
Not open for further replies.

satch69

Reaction score
Long story short, I recently learned I was 11B and my footwear wasn't fitting properly. So here's me purging my collection, most of which are 10.5D, some are 10. Note that I didn't stretch any of these out, since they were too wide for me, and only slightly short.

Already-low prices include shipping and discounts for multiple orders. Paypal F&F / Venmo preferred. Local pickup available (in NW DC). Picture shows all items described below from top left. More detailed photo album here: http://imgur.com/a/JJyFr.

1) Chippewa Tan Rodeo, 10D (fits 10.5D Brannock), full grain leather, unlined, Vibram Gumlite sole, Goodyear welt construction (made in USA). There is a cut in the right toe box, but it does not seem to be deep. Lots of life left in them, and I will miss them. $60

2) Allen Edmonds Long Branch, 10.5D, grey distressed calfskin with buttery-soft glove lining and Vibram rubber lug sole. Goodyear welt, miUSA. Comes black laces, option to add blue laces. $110

3) Allen Edmonds LAX Plain-toe Derby, 10.5D, dark chili calfskin, foam rubber EVA, sole, poron midsole (super comfy), goodyear welt, miUSA. $50

4) Cheaney Royal Tweed Tassel Loafers. Size UK9.5 (US10.5D), premium calfskin, leather lined, leather insole, leather sole w/ dovetail heel, Goodyear welt, miUK. These retail new for $450, selling here for $100.

5) **NEW** Rancourt x Brooks Brothers Leather & Tweed Beefroll Penny Loafer, 10D (43), Dark Brown Pebbled Grain with Harris Tweed vamp, Leather sole with dovetail heels, no signs of wear, $200. More details here:http://www.styleforum.net/t/538574/...eefroll-penny-loafer-10d-43-rare#post_8795079

6) Brooks Brothers Penny Loafer, 10.5D, burgundy leather, leather sole with rubber heels, $30

Attachments

• IMG_20170401_134417.jpg
    IMG_20170401_134417.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads