• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is a little later than expected, but here is a brief taste of what we will offer this Autumn.

We will restart our offerings from key UK and European manufacturers, including Cheaney, Carmina, Trickers, Barker, Carlos Santos, and Sanders. This will include unique MTOs and a wide range of stock styles.

With the help of some of these manufacturers and our other existing suppliers, we intend to continue building on the successes of our Edward and James brand.

In addition, we will resume our supply of leather goods from Ashwood. We cannot wait to show you some of their great new offerings. We are in discussions with UK leather manufacturers and hope to offer some fine small leather goods manufactured in England. We will be offering Tilley Hats again.

We will feature a full range of Saphir MDO and Beau de Muir products to complement our Edward and James shoe care accessories.

Our website is accepting orders now but will be extensively updated over the next month. We will keep StyleForum and our mailing list subscribers updated with additions to our stock. We are very grateful for all the messages of support.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good stuff. Well done, folks, on resurrecting yourselves from the Covid ashes!

I'm heading over to the website now. And looking forward to your new projects.
We aren't quite ready for you yet! Lots of deliveries expected and we will be adding products and updateing the website extensively in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep this thread posted.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We aren't quite ready for you yet! Lots of deliveries expected and we will be adding products and updateing the website extensively in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep this thread posted.
Will there be a brick and mortar store or Pediwear will be online only moving forward? Nevertheless congratulations on starting up again. Wish you guys the best of luck.

CottonTownBoy

Reaction score
This is great news. I was a customer before and I thought your Edward & James range was excellent. I bought a dark red pair of Barker made Edward & James branded boots, which must be 6 year old and still perfect and a pair of black penny loafers, which again are still perfect.
I hope it all works out for you.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be a brick and mortar store or Pediwear will be online only moving forward? Nevertheless congratulations on starting up again. Wish you guys the best of luck.
Thank you for your kind wishes. To start with we will be online only, though ultimately having a shop again would be our intention. It is likely to be a year away at least.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is great news. I was a customer before and I thought your Edward & James range was excellent. I bought a dark red pair of Barker made Edward & James branded boots, which must be 6 year old and still perfect and a pair of black penny loafers, which again are still perfect.
I hope it all works out for you.
Thank you also for your kind wishes - we will be rebuilding the Edward and James brand, I will keep this thread updated with any deliveries!

On that note our deliveries have been a little later than we expected. Partly because we ordered a little late for the season. As a result our relaunch is likely to be more mid September to late September, but I will keep you updated.

We are now offering a full range of Trickers and Sanders - available to buy now. The full Trickers range is online - with a few winter specials to arrive later this month. We have most of the Sanders range available online now, and we can't wait to show you a Chelsea boot we are having made in their factory on our last, under our Edward & James brand. The knives have been ordered and the cutting will start soon.

CatsEyes

Reaction score
Your website also suggests you will be stocking Carlos Santos again? Ìf so, I'm looking forward to that. Fine shoes at excellent prices.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Your website also suggests you will be stocking Carlos Santos again? Ìf so, I'm looking forward to that. Fine shoes at excellent prices.
Hi All

Carlos Santos
We have some MTO's being made, and will be offering the patina range as well as a newer instock range. I will certainly update this list when we have them on the site. (Thank you for your interest @CatsEyes .)

Other Updates
Trickers - the full range of Trickers instock styles is now available with our usual shoe tree and shipping offers. MTO's will be arriving very soon.

Sanders
We have the full Casual Range and Ambassadors online, with the Diplomats currently being added. We should have the full range online by the end of this week.

Cheaney
We have just received our first order of Cheaney shoes since our re-launch. These will be added to our site very shortly.

Barker
We expect our Barker offerings to arrive next week - after receiving a call from the factory yesterday - some very popular classics and specially selected new styles.

Edward & James
With styles being made by Sanders, Cheaney, Barker and Carlos Santos we have some treats install for our customers. We also have some of the popular classic Oxfords on re-order and some great competitively priced Derby Brogues and brogue boots amongst others.

I'll leave another message whenever there are significant developments.

Kind Regards

Mike

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pagliavaleria