• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Oxxford Cut Apart! Hooray!

the truth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Do people here actually give a **** about these things? I mean seriously, does Kiton enduce this much of a hard-on? And is Oxxford really a "winner" in this case? They have more handwork, but almost no one would wear their stuff.

This is turning into the old Special Olympics joke, "no matter who wins, you still lose"

I think that you are blowing things out of proportion here. I cannot speak for all fo those jackets, but the one with which I started was literally unwearable/unsalable. I thought that it would be an interesting exercise and it was. I found the others interesting as well. If people are interested in "looking under the hood", why should that bother you? Do you feel that it is better for people not to know?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by the truth
If people are interested in "looking under the hood", why should that bother you? Do you feel that it is better for people not to know?

Yes it bothers me because Kiton puts food on my table
dozingoff.gif

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
It would be a shame to leave Brioni out of the picture. Honestly.

You're right. Take one for the team AF.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still in the pipeline

Attolini
Rubinacci
Brioni
Henry Poole

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christofuh
Still in the pipeline

Attolini
Rubinacci
Brioni
Henry Poole

Huntsman
Caraceni Rome
Careceni Milan
Solito
Dege

Hell, there's no shortage.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have an Oxxford cashmere blazer from the late 70s/early 80s that I'm eyeing. It would be neat to see the differences in construction by decade for a single brand, as we have 90s and '00s so far.

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone should cut up a Mens Warehouse/International Male suit, we'll do a side by side can you spot the MW? w/ the kiton..
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member