• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mod to Suedehead

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
You can vote in the Friday challenge, several posters you know from this thread.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
MoM i told you...
This one is made for you lads... Have a look !

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MoM i told you...
This one is made for you lads... Have a look !

Nice! Some old Mikkel Rude shirts in there for inspiration, too.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently saw Weller in concert for the first time in 42 years.

Wrote it up here in case anyone’s interested …

Last edited:

Reggae Mike

Reaction score

I dont really listen to The Jam, but I liked your recount. Very thorough, and a pleasure to read.

covskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm no fan of Weller but I had a read. I keenly recall that slightly melancholic feeling you mentioned. Something you had seen, something you had heard and it was just perfect. That it was over and you would never see or hear the like ever again.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm no fan of Weller but I had a read. I keenly recall that slightly melancholic feeling you mentioned. Something you had seen, something you had heard and it was just perfect. That it was over and you would never see or hear the like ever again.
Yeah spot on. I read a quote - may have been from The Queen - who said “grief is the price you pay for loving someone” and in a less intense way, that sadness is the price you pay for having had a great time and knowing it was a rare experience.

Slightly O/T but last summer Sunderland did a pre season match in San Antonio. The River Walk was over-run with Mackems and the atmosphere everywhere we went was just joyous mayhem, especially in Mad Dogs. On the way home my reflexive thought was ‘can’t wait to do this again next year’ then reality kicks in and you remember this wasn’t an annual event it was one off and it would be very fortunate to be in a situation like that ever again.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenjy