• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Lol just ordered 7 more pairs this week for my work buddies and i. Might cause a backlog as they didnt have everything in stock!

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We need more pics of the shoes members are buying just to give us an idea of both quality and models they are producing as the website is lacking at the moment !! Come on guys get your shoes out for the lads!!!!!!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
boots expected to be done in 15-20 days. Will post pics last week of June

The Gold Bug

Reaction score
Can anyone post a pic of their suede double monks?

I'd like to get a look at the actual shade of brown since the photos on the website don't seem to be accurate (when comparing with pictures uploaded here).

Last edited:

elmol

Reaction score
It's kind of dark so I had to use the flash...but here are some pictures of my brown suede double monks on the Hiro last ( Classic Collection)

LEVOOSH

Reaction score
Anyone who has ordered Meermin's to the US - was there any duty charged upon delivery? Given Wes's experience with Canadian customs I am consdering delivery to family in the US but don't want them to get dinged with a brokerage fee.

Thanks.

ncdobson

Reaction score
Anyone who has ordered Meermin's to the US - was there any duty charged upon delivery? Given Wes's experience with Canadian customs I am consdering delivery to family in the US but don't want them to get dinged with a brokerage fee.
Thanks.

I paid no duty or fees on LM double monks received in March.

makaveli

Reaction score
Can anyone please comment on how the Hiro last compares to the AE 5 last? I am a 10D in the 5 last, which fit me fine, so I'm wondering what I would be in the Hiro last. This would be really helpful.

SJTM

Reaction score
I also wear a 10D in AE and measured my two best fitting shoes ( Byron and Vernon). Both measured approximately 29cm on the inside, i.e. footbed from toe to heel. I thought this was the most relevant measurement for proper fit comparison, as I have no UK sized shoes. Pepe said this was equivalent to a UK9 in their Classic double monk, which I just ordered in dark brown calf. These are backordered in this size, but he said he will have them in about 10 days. BTW I paid via Paypal - he sent me an invoice. Looking forward to their arrival.

SJTM

Reaction score
These appear to be a somewhat muted chocolate brown as opposed to a more reddish brown. Is this correct?

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered those exact same dubmunks!

tauben

Reaction score
Thinking about ordering the Hebilla in calf skin. Does anyone know how the size is compared to Loake? I own a pair of their Cannon model and they run quite large in my opinion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics