• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lost.....all is lost.

Got carried away during a dinner party and forgot to sneak off, hehe.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Late to the party but even without measurements I still fell for this Gherardi as a non-staple alt shirt.

SHIRT_SHOOT_SHIRTS-0278_1024x1024@2x.jpg

link to this one?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are these real? Shouldn't they have a gold code on the outer heel? I only noticed this after bidding. :brick:

dude of course, come on!
Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 5.54.49 PM.png

Spoo, are we able to get measurements on the shirts now that the flurry of sales have passed? Are there discounts for buying 3 or more shirts like you mentioned in a previous post?

I will try my best, email the links of the ones you want to [email protected].
No group discounts but use PLAYITAGAINSPOO for returning customer discount.

do Oriali shirts come with mother of pearl buttons? are these Oriali shirts tapered in the back with darts?

yes to MOP. Im not by them now to check darts but I think so.

link to this one?

https://luxeswap.myshopify.com/coll...asoft-blue-static-plaid?variant=7253597126722

got your pm, will get on it when we are back.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can someone rank slimmest between Oriali, Grigio and Alexander (using Alexander as control since i’m pretty sure Alexander is not slim enough)

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lost.....all is lost.

Got carried away during a dinner party and forgot to sneak off, hehe.

See this is your problem, you are actually using the clothes you buy when you have a social life. You should be like the rest of us and just hoard clothes.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Man, I was shocked the kid stuff got expensive on me. But that’s ok, I picked up some things for myself as well. Can’t spoil the brats TOO much.

retail on that dress was $325!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wasn't kidding, when I say ultrasoft, that one is freaking baby's ass soft.
Dude, it might be softer. I vaguely recall handling a Ricci shirt once (best end-on-end blue I have ever seen) that might have competed with this, but that's it. Amazing.

It's already sold out, but in the interest of helping anyone else out with sizing - mine was the ALESSANDRO GHERARDI from here: https://luxeswap.myshopify.com/prod...asoft-blue-static-plaid?variant=7253597126722

Size 16
Shoulder: 18.75"
Sleeve: 26.25"
Chest p2p: 23"
BOC length: 32"

... and luxeswap coozie :slayer:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, but target sells something functionally identical from her perspective for $9.99 :lol:
You joined in '14; you're well past your probationary period. "Functionally equivalent" nonsense has no place on SF and could result in a ban.

:rotflmao:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member