• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Happy labor day weekend everyone! Good luck tonight on your snipes - tonight we've got a pretty cracking assortment and for the next 4-5 weeks we are stacked to the gills with winners for all sizes and styles. For you streetwear guys theres a whole bunch of Palace, old school SF guys we've got a large group of Yellow Hook inventory right from the source if ya know what I mean - and the NMWA closet cleans are starting to trickle in to live auction so expect Fujito, Ikiji, KS and more, as well as everyones favorite G. Inglese for days!

I cannot stress enough to everyone who wants max exposure for early fall attention to get those boxes in now - stuff arriving this week goes live in end of October so the next 3-4 weeks are critical to get your right pieces in at the right time.... and we are not that far off from starting to cull for week 48 and those 500 coveted slots... so get thinking about that!

Good luck guys!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Seaminglyso

Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Two items listing tonight. Finding myself wearing Drake's stuff less and less. Barely wore these at all.

That second one is a beauty. Alas, I wear a tie only a handful of times a year these days…

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I try to cut my tie to 25, and reality is 5~10 gets rotated mostly then the other ones more like once a blue moon..

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really feeling much love for Drake’s anymore. Overall, I get an “Emperor’s New Clothes” vibe. Overpriced and not as interesting as I once found them.

I prefer slightly wider and thicker ties as well. Okay to mildly punk out Drake’s here as they are instant sellers. Commence the feeding frenzy!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Speaking of feeding frenzy....its about that time to go ham, folks! The next few weeks are our intro to fall so be prepared for some doozys... good luck tonight!

Colrais

Reaction score
Against my better judgement I won a heavy recycled cashmere piece I likely won't often use in these warmer and warmer winters. My first win in months... a year?

Good to be back in the winners' circle. Missed the Sealup bomber by a few bills.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey guys - thanks as always to all of you who bid and won - and of course consigned!

Just a note - we got SLAMMED with deliveries this week - north of 1500 pieces in the past 2 days alone. So if you have some stuff that you want in during prime time - get it sent ASAP.

Regarding our (in)famous Week 48, we have officially begun to pull items for this most coveted week of the year and in just 6 days we've booked over 35 pieces of absolute god tier items... theres only 450 slots or so available so get digging and get those in the air quickly. Id predict this years Week 48 will close booking at this rate in about 4 weeks, so just a fair warning.

:slayer:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hope yall are here for go time and hope yall on the east coast took advantage of this crappy weather to pack up some Thanksgiving night type boxes :)

Good luck tonight gents!

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hope yall are here for go time and hope yall on the east coast took advantage of this crappy weather to pack up some Thanksgiving night type boxes :)

Good luck tonight gents!
I did. Will be shipping tomorrow. I think you'll be pleased, Great Spoo One.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.