• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NikeOG

Reaction score

OS pocket tee came in.. 5'7 160lb..sz small.. there is some distortion with my mirror, but love it.. heaviest/thickest tee i own from JE

How do you like it?? Fits well? Are those Siena too? L

beans718

Reaction score
sorry didnt post any real review.. figured i wasnt the first to post about it

anyways.. I actually really like it alot.. OS but not too much.. great drape.. like it said its the thickest/heaviest JE tee I own, I have some Mr. P classic curves and its similar material but thicker. No those are harlots

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OS pocket tee looks good up there. Gonna wait for a restock in M. I know someone wanted me to post a pic of the fear of god bomber I purchased rather than holding onto the JE bomber. Kept it JE appropriate for the pic with JE garment underneath. I'm probably gonna live in this. Still want JE bombers though, but since it's a very unrealistic piece, I'm hoping I can grab it if it hits deep discount.

Last edited:

NikeOG

Reaction score

Few tees I received today. Returning the translucent tee for smaller size. Getting the rascal tee tailored.

Last edited:

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OS pocket tee looks good up there. Gonna wait for a restock in M. I know someone wanted me to post a pic of the fear of god bomber I purchased rather than holding onto the JE bomber. Kept it JE appropriate for the pic with JE garment underneath. I'm probably gonna live in this. Still want JE bombers though, but since it's a very unrealistic piece, I'm hoping I can grab it if it hits deep discount.
FOG bomber looks good. what are your thoughts on it?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

does JE stock any t shirts that aren't extra long / are normal length?

Currently, your best bet is a classic crew especially in the comix fabrication. They used to have some cropped tees but they are all long gone (unless they have your size in the sashiko cropped tee, but it's $200). The current oversized cropped tees like the skittles and Doha are longer in length than a classic crew.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they all fit as intended and looks good for your size/height.

raschel looks good. material looks really nice, i need to get that in my hands. gives me a strange vibe from pictures - a little mafia'ish haha. but i like that oversized look.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone kopping the thumper? kind of skittlesed out tbh. have the tee and the denim so not really looking to get anythign else except maybe the hoodie on discount

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

raschel looks good. material looks really nice, i need to get that in my hands. gives me a strange vibe from pictures - a little mafia'ish haha. but i like that oversized look.

Raschel looks dope, only problem with it is the collar. It doesn't seem to fit anyone well. A mock collar should sit flush and tight around your neck

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

anyone kopping the thumper? kind of skittlesed out tbh. have the tee and the denim so not really looking to get anythign else except maybe the hoodie on discount

Yeah way too much skittles. When I saw the thumper was dropping I was initially confused because I thought it had already dropped, but I guess it's been all the other places that had it in stock. There are so many things this season that if they weren't all Doha/skittled/Alta etc, just plain, I would have copped

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads