• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

timofay

Reaction score
Who here copped the Oro flight jacket? Loving the charcoal since the runway, but out of my price range. Looks like an item that will hit a decent sale.

Curious on everyones thoughts esp. if you bought it !

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^do wish they were $185, but after getting the black LW ebisu's, I had to hop on both black and grey today. They look extremely clean on. Of course, escobars are grails, but these are not too far behind.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^do wish they were $185, but after getting the black LW ebisu's, I had to hop on both black and grey today. They look extremely clean on. Of course, escobars are grails, but these are not too far behind.

If you have the lw black, why get the black again?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you have the lw black, why get the black again?

Good beater
1f917.png
Won't have to wash the LW one as much.

Marco Storari

Reaction score
I didn't even realize that this style already dropped

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the Ebisu sweats the same cut as the loopwheel?

They appear to be. JE needs to get a capsule out with the OG grey from years ago. We got tops 50 shades of grey, need some more color variations for the bottoms.

dkirch

Reaction score
Hey anyone have a Plumas vs Spring comparison? I have the Plumas already and I'm debating waiting on some new un-distressed denim or pulling the trigger on Spring's. But I don't want the washes to be too similar if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads