• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUSBANDS (Paris)

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
The new suit pants all seem to be relatively low-rise.

New collection is now on Matches. Flared jeans, t shirts, and lighter wool suits. I’m interested to see what else there is to come.

Hoping they add some of their usual higher-waisted cuts in these lighter materials, or at least restock some of the linen and fresco pieces that have been sold out for 3+ years

winston86dit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received the flare jeans from Matches and the measurements are definitely off. Ordered the 34 because according to the measurements, they should've worked, but ended up measuring 16.5" across. Plus, the denim seems to have a bit of give to them, so I'd say they're pretty true to size.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MTO sportcoat in Fox tweed

IMG_6683.jpeg

Cobra

Reaction score
Husbands's website is down for maintenance 👀 👀 👀 Really hoping they restock some older stuff in addition to the latest collection.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
I asked for an update on my order at the two-month mark and was asked to be patient. The MTO deadline on the new site is stated as 10 to 12 weeks, whereas before I thought it was 6 to 8. I could be misremembering though.

The new site is up and semi-functioning. They removed a lot of older items (my bookmarks all 404 error now) but a lot of the remaining stuff still seems to be out of stock. No new collection up as of yet either.

Their facebook page still has listings for their older stuff for anyone looking. Will be helpful to have as a reference in the future.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was quoted 10-12 weeks at the end of November and was notified that my sportcoat was done at the end of February, so 3 months. That being said, I also ordered another jacket at the same time and there clearly was some kind of glitch, because I haven't received it yet and don't have a definite ETA on it yet.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I asked for an update on my order at the two-month mark and was asked to be patient. The MTO deadline on the new site is stated as 10 to 12 weeks, whereas before I thought it was 6 to 8. I could be misremembering though.

The new site is up and semi-functioning. They removed a lot of older items (my bookmarks all 404 error now) but a lot of the remaining stuff still seems to be out of stock. No new collection up as of yet either.

Their facebook page still has listings for their older stuff for anyone looking. Will be helpful to have as a reference in the future.

Just checking out the new website -- as expected for any new website, some good things and some not so good.

Good
- more payment options (PayPal, Apple Pay)
- there is a new section called "classics" -- according to the FAQs these items will be restocked every fall and spring.

Not so good
- garment measurements are much more limited. No trouser measurements other than hem opening in the descriptions. Jackets only back and sleeve length. I assume you can email them for garment measurements.
- on the English version of the site, prices are now shown in USD. But it seems like the USD prices are significantly more than you'd expect from currency conversion, and I am not sure how VAT is accounted for in the prices. For example this coat shows up as 1590€ on the French version (presumably with VAT), which is a lot less than the $1940 price on the English version (unclear to me whether this is with or without VAT). I have sent them an email asking about this.

merkwurdigliebe

Reaction score
Just checking out the new website -- as expected for any new website, some good things and some not so good.

Good
- more payment options (PayPal, Apple Pay)
- there is a new section called "classics" -- according to the FAQs these items will be restocked every fall and spring.

Not so good
- garment measurements are much more limited. No trouser measurements. Jackets only back and sleeve length. I assume you can email them for garment measurements.
- on the English version of the site, prices are now shown in USD. But it seems like the USD prices are significantly more than you'd expect from currency conversion, and I am not sure how VAT is accounted for in the prices. For example this coat shows up as 1590€ on the French version (presumably with VAT), which is a lot less than the $1940 price on the English version. I have sent them an email asking about this.
There was a banner on the site stating they now incorporate shipping, which prior was a flat charge of 65 euros, and import duties into the price if you're looking at the US version. I can't make it reappear now though.

Edit: found it here under the new FAQ. You are right though, the prices do seem slightly higher than they should be.
c21b1233cfce66c55282489186d31128.png

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just checked their new website, feels like it’s optimized for desktop, at least iPhone sometimes proportion goes off, also the all white background shows the dark color better but then “wash out” too much for the lighter fabric one, guess hard to get that right for both

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads