• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
3.2 this morning. Slow again, but I was in a truly ****** mood when I went out and much less so when I finished.

blahspam

Reaction score
8 hangover miles yesterday (my local hosted their friends/family St Pat's feast on Sunday and things were... festive) followed by 8 more today.

11 days until Old Goats!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4.5 miles... Would've been longer, but our track workout got plowed under by a high school track meet.

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3.2 this morning. After injury and the pure laziness that followed even after I was healed it felt good to get out there this morning.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8.5 miles with some tempo work thrown in (I ran miles 6 and 7 in 7:45 and 8:04). I'm beginning to feel human again, and like I can just run and run. Watch out world, here I come!

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3.75 miles. Heading to Ohio for a few days. We will see what flat outdoor running will do to me.

blahspam

Reaction score
Another couple of 8's under the belt. Feeling pretty good lately... one or two more runs then a little taper.

Glad I'm not running the LA Marathon this weekend... gonna be a scorcher! I read somewhere that race officials are considering "not recording finish times" to prevent people from overexerting in the heat. If there's any truth to this, all I can say is: what a bunch of clowns.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7.1 mile run in Golden Gate Park on a lovely afternoon...

wingin' it

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
8.1 miles tonite doing one of my favorite workouts, hill repeats.

11 days until Old Goats! 

Awesome Blah. A 5/4 rated 50M course should be a good challenge. I'm looking at an early August race. Considering 1 of these 3: Standhope 60K, Hurl Elkhorn run, or Skyline Mtn 50K. Anyone have any info on any of them from previous race experience?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads