• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Issues, Need Advice vol. infinity

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ What was her butt like?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
^ What was her butt like?

She had a nice body I will say that, and her butt was "like whoa"

I need to meet more Columbian/Argentinian/Spanish women who are light complected.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Did she have a nice jiggle?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Idle*
plain.gif

I cant get away with anything with you guys.

PIA?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CalTex
NEW PROBLEM!!!!

Okay not really but just wanted to see what you guys think.

I was in the library this morning (1am-6am) and there was this columbian girl that cought my eye. So after making eye contact a couple of times, I got her attention and made up some BS.

Boy: Hey do you have a brother by any chance?
Girl: yes I do
(Idol conversation, I pretty much say that I had a friend whos sister she looked like and other jazz)

I ask her what she is studying for, and I find out she is a senior and going to dental school. I proceeded to ask her if she had a SO an she said "there is someone that I am talking to right now" and I think I played it off okay. She asked me for my name and I continued the conversation for few more min. She asks me my name, shake hands nice to meet you and all that jazz.

When she leave I make eye contact with her again and she says bye and nice to meet you, couple more sentences of idol conversation and that was that. So I would say that I think I was more interested in the conversation than she was, but I caught her looking at me a couple of times.

What do you guys make of it and how would you guys make idol conversation with a girl that you do not even know and dont even go to the same school as her.

On another note: I believe that I am progressing in my confidence level a bit, but i feel that I need to figure out how to read chicks a bit better, at least the not so obvious ones.

She almost certainly wants you to put your penor in her pooper.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl for ~8 months. We're not technically "dating" but neither of us hook up with other people and we do BF/GF stuff in public. Lately we've started fighting pretty frequently, usually about really stupid stuff, and it's starting to grind. Part of the problem is she's 3 years younger than me so not as mature.

I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering ending it. The relationship already has an expiration date, late August or early September, because I'm leaving the country and don't plan on having a long-distance relationship.

The problem is, she can be very emotional. Seeing me makes her really happy, she has a picture of us up on her wall with other things important to her, etc. I like her, but not to that extent. She's dealt with some rough stuff in her life, and I don't want to add to her problems or hurt her, but I'm also starting to chafe (figuratively).

What should I do, SF?

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why people pose these kind of stories. The answer of all the SF PUAs is always the same; Dumporama.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reynard369
She's dealt with some rough stuff in her life, and I don't want to add to her problems or hurt her, but I'm also starting to chafe (figuratively).

Bad way to look at it. If you have to break up, don't be cruel or unkind, but worrying that she's going to get hurt by the breakup isn't practical. Of course she's going to get hurt. It hurts to get broken up with.

If yall can't do functionally dysfunctional, then figure out the source of the fights and address it. If yall can't address it then as per CDFS: dumporama.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I've only dated girls who worshiped me D: maybe I'll never find that again...

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
I don't understand why people pose these kind of stories. The answer of all the SF PUAs is always the same; Dumporama.

I made someone's sig
bounce2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads