• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ah!!! I cant wait till those saddle shell shorwings arrive :)
Looking good GM!

those of you gents who participated in our 907 saddle shell few months back, they should arrive here towards end of the month!
and we will have few pairs in stock for those saddle shell 815 ShortWings as well (7.5 - 9 UK in forest last) let me know if you are interested and would like to reserve them :)

Last edited:

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick weekend update on our current MTOs!
Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to sign up!

1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last

2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)

3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last

Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below

http://gentlemensfootwear.tumblr.com/post/84855818737/carmina-shoemaker-pre-order-mtos

Cheers & have a great weekend everyone!

Just to update real quick! We have those 3 MTOs above which will close Friday next week on 23rd!

Other than 3 MTOs above, we also gotten few interests for these 2 MTOs below.

#1. Cap Toe adelaide Spectator! - same as the cap toe adel above with navy calf / grey suede - 3 interests
#2. Doublemonk in Rain last - Grey suede - 2 interests
#3. Doublemonk in Rain last - Burgundy Calf - 2 interests.

Cheers!

calidist

Reaction score
Anyone interested in doing a Carmina GMTO for a Rain lasted wingtip boot in Burgundy shell cordovan on a double sole (I'm open to leather, dainite or otherwise)?

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone interested in doing a Carmina GMTO for a Rain lasted wingtip boot in Burgundy shell cordovan on a double sole (I'm open to leather, dainite or otherwise)?

I think you would get a lot of traction, however I know theres a cordovan shortage except for black cordovan.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Sorry for the slow responses as of late :)
My mother is visiting from Korea and me & my wife have been traveling with her past couple of days with limited internet connection.
I think I replied back to all the emails & PMs but if not, please forgive me & let me know of your inquiry once more :)

So it's been almost a year already since our humble inception! I can't thank you gents enough for the amazing support & love you've shown our shop!

Just wanted to let you know of our last pair sale section of our webstore! Here is the link below! Cheers!

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/pages/last-pairs

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Steve and I want to see if theres interest in doing this tassel loafer in burgundy calf.
I think it would be a perfect color instead of a dark brown for the tassel loafer.

Last would be Uetem
Leather sole probably
lining color (open)

STILL NEED TO GET PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT THIS SHOE!

Burgundy calf would be incredible. These would be due back before the Factory closes so perfect timing guys!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads