• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CROCKETT & JONES) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD

aldenwear

Reaction score
Looking good elj!!
Ive been looking for rain full brogue derby version myself and I saw these at Pitti and knew right away we need to get em haha
Cheer & enjoy!

you are right, the MTO is for Rain. Sorry i made a mistake and uploaded forest last spectator eariler :)
Here are some rain last spectator examples by Carmina :)

No adelaide wingtip option available at this time but here is full brogue wingtip spec & austerity brogue spec

Could the adelaide be made into a spectator, or does Carmina have to offer the model in spectator configuration in order for the shoe to be a mto spectator?

If the adelaide is not available as a spectator, I think I would be in for the full brogue in either grey calf/navy calf (preferred configuration) with the grey calf where the suede is in the picture. If everyone preferred grey suede to grey calf, I think I would go along with that. I would not be interested in the austerity version.

pinkpanther

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If the adelaide is not available as a spectator, I think I would be in for the full brogue in either grey calf/navy calf (preferred configuration) with the grey calf where the suede is in the picture.  If everyone preferred grey suede to grey calf, I think I would go along with that.  I would not be interested in the austerity version.  

I would be in on the grey suede/navy calf full brogue spectator. :slayer:

LEVOOSH

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I received delivery of my carmina's from Steve this week. Dark Brown Full Brogues. Pics next week on the maiden voyage.

The transaction could not have been easier or more pleasant. I look forward to doing much more business with Steve in the future.

member2000r

Reaction score
I want a saddle shell cordovan longwing instead of the currently offered cognac
baldy[1].gif

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Could the adelaide be made into a spectator, or does Carmina have to offer the model in spectator configuration in order for the shoe to be a mto spectator?
If the adelaide is not available as a spectator, I think I would be in for the full brogue in either grey calf/navy calf (preferred configuration) with the grey calf where the suede is in the picture. If everyone preferred grey suede to grey calf, I think I would go along with that. I would not be interested in the austerity version.
the cap toe version of the adelaide can be done in a spectator configure no problem!

I would be in on the grey suede/navy calf full brogue spectator.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Yes sir! I think few more are interested on this one as well ;)
Just wanted to say that I received delivery of my carmina's from Steve this week. Dark Brown Full Brogues. Pics next week on the maiden voyage.
The transaction could not have been easier or more pleasant. I look forward to doing much more business with Steve in the future.
Many thanks levoosh! Wear them in good health!
I want a saddle shell cordovan longwing instead of the currently offered cognac
baldy[1].gif
Ah saddle shell cordovan! the rarest of them all (in my humble opinion at least haha)

I will post here first thing once Carmina gets more of these (and other color shell) cordovans!

Btw...

- 907 saddle cordovan MTO
- 815 saddle shell pre-order (7.5 - 9uk avail in stock),
- 748 burgundy shell (6 - 10.5 uk avail in stock)

are now ready and will be included in our next shipment towards end of the month!

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick weekend update on our current MTOs!
Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to sign up!

1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last

2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last

(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)

3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last

Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below

http://gentlemensfootwear.tumblr.com/post/84855818737/carmina-shoemaker-pre-order-mtos

Cheers & have a great weekend everyone!

member2000r

Reaction score
Why did I miss the saddle shell 915... but luckily for 2 eyelet derby I prefer calf / better museum calf
smile.gif

Shell is too stiff to hold the lace tight

aldenwear

Reaction score

I would be in on the grey suede/navy calf full brogue spectator. :slayer:

Pink Panther and others,

My original proposal about this when the spice suede thought fell through was a spectator on the captoe Adelaide design. The concept morphed into the full brogue design by a poster helpfully posting a Carmina spectator on a full brogue.

Steve has confirmed that the Adelaide - the captoe design - can be made as a spectator so that the Grey suede/ navy calf can be made as originally conceived. I would prefer the captoe to the full brogue. Would you wish a spectator adelaide? I might be willing for the full brogue design, but think, rather than compromise, would rather just do a made to order. But if we can get six, that would be great.

Last edited:

rc121

Reaction score
@Steveyoo1983 any updates on the tobacco suede austerity brogue? The end of May should be 3 months

pinkpanther

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pink Panther and others,

My original proposal about this when the spice suede thought fell through was a spectator on the captoe Adelaide design. The concept morphed into the full brogue design by a poster helpfully posting a Carmina spectator on a full brogue.

Steve has confirmed that the Adelaide - the captoe design - can be made as a spectator so that the Grey suede/ navy calf can be made as originally conceived. I would prefer the captoe to the full brogue. Would you wish a spectator adelaide? I might be willing for the full brogue design, but think, rather than compromise, would rather just do a made to order. But if we can get six, that would be great.

I would be fine with either. My only "have to have" is leather soles. :)

greverif

Reaction score
I "need" a pair of double monks, is anyone intersted in this? I am flexible in choosing color but would like something like oxblood.

Last edited:

borbor

Reaction score
Pink Panther and others,

so which "picture" are we referring to now for the concept?

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Steveyoo1983 any updates on the tobacco suede austerity brogue? The end of May should be 3 months
Hey rc121!
Yes they are nearly completed last time I checked ;)
They should also be included in our next shipment in few weeks! I will post any updates here as soon as I find out more.

I would be fine with either. My only "have to have" is leather soles.
smile.gif
Excellent! I am with you as to leather soles.
so which "picture" are we referring to now for the concept?

Nice! So we have 2 interested in this Captoe Adelaide Spectator version (navy calf /grey suede)

@borbor This below...this will be quite interesting/awesome mto in my humble opinion.
Were you gents thinking of navy calf captoe & throat and grey suede in the body?

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I "need" a pair of double monks, is anyone intersted in this? I am flexible in choosing color but would like something like oxblood.
how about a double monk in Rain last? (wide option avail on the rain last as well)
I have a customer who is interested in rain last doublemonk in grey suede at the moment :)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkirti