• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheaney

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Matches fashion has 20% off their sale with code 20EXTRA. This brings some Cheaney models down to $210. Free shipping to US with USAFREE (coupons stack)

Last edited:

Meyboom

Reaction score
It looks like Cheaney is phasing out its Imperial range shoes. Only two models left on their website, same for the Brogue Trader who used to have a wide selection of Imperial range shoes. Anyone has more information about this? It would be a pity for sure because they are some of my favourite shoes based on fit, looks, leather quality, finishing, ...

Carl1955

Reaction score
It looks like Cheaney is phasing out its Imperial range shoes. Only two models left on their website, same for the Brogue Trader who used to have a wide selection of Imperial range shoes. Anyone has more information about this? It would be a pity for sure because they are some of my favourite shoes based on fit, looks, leather quality, finishing, ...
Yeh only three listed in last years Cheaney catalogue but now seem to have droped the Sandringham which they had on offer with a something like 40% discount in their recent sale probably to get rid of the stock they held which proved successful as they no longer have any size of the Sandringham available. I have a pair of the Cheaney Richmond R boots not Imperial range but very good quality to price ratio.

Carl.

ShooIn

Reaction score

I share your concern, would like to expand my collection of 208. I sent the Jermyn St store this email today....

Hello,

May I ask a quick question about the imperial range. I have the Balmoral and am considering buying again as the 208 last fits so well. There are only 3 models available in the online store, are there more in store? Will the Imperial range be continued?

Many thanks for your assistance

Good afternoon

Thank you for the email . I'm glad to find that you are happy with your Cheaney shoes.
Yes we do stock more styles in imperial range then our web. Please find the pictures below. I hope you find this helpful.

If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

1. Kensington whole cut /laser cut

2. Buckingham Oxford toecap

3.Hollyrood double monk

4. Chatsworth 5 tie Oxford with medallion

5.Amner double monk boots

6. Clarance side gusset loafer with punching on the toe cap .

Joseph Cheaney & Sons
21b Jermyn Street
London
SW1 6HP
[email protected]

Telephone : 020 7287 2996

2Deuce2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I share your concern, would like to expand my collection of 208. I sent the Jermyn St store this email today.... [COLOR=262626]Hello,[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]May I ask a quick question about the imperial range. I have the Balmoral and am considering buying again as the 208 last fits so well. There are only 3 models available in the online store, are there more in store? Will the Imperial range be continued?[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]Many thanks for your assistance[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]Good afternoon[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]Thank you for the email . I'm glad to find that you are happy with your Cheaney shoes. [/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]Yes we do stock more styles in imperial range then our web. Please find the pictures below. I hope you find this helpful. [/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us.[/COLOR] Very nice! [COLOR=262626]1. Kensington whole cut /laser cut[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]2. Buckingham Oxford toecap[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]3.Hollyrood double monk[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]4. Chatsworth 5 tie Oxford with medallion [/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]5.Amner double monk boots[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]6. Clarance side gusset loafer with punching on the toe cap .[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]Joseph Cheaney & Sons[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]21b Jermyn Street[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]London[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]SW1 6HP[/COLOR] [COLOR=262626][COLOR=0A5495][email protected][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=262626]Telephone : 020 7287 2996[/COLOR]

Meyboom

Reaction score
Thank you for this information @ShooIn . Some interesting models for sure. I have seen most of them at my last visit to the Jermyn St shop but I had totally forgotten about the dark brown suede Kensington. It looks great!

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tenterden

Had these about 10 years, and theyre seriously the most s***kicking awsm gunboats eva.

Cheaney is the most legendary producers of the best gunboats. imo

I'm keen to get either the Stour or the Cairngorm. but I don't want them in grain, even scotch grain.

Only wish they'd do them is some kind of rough heavy duty suede, not dressy polo-suede type stuff.

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Meyboom Done by my favorite local cobbler who always does a great job. And the Rendenbach soles are also a big plus for me. All of this for half the price of a factory recraft.

Chowkin

Reaction score

@Meyboom Done by my favorite local cobbler who always does a great job. And the Rendenbach soles are also a big plus for me. All of this for half the price of a factory recraft.

That's unbelievable - less than £50 for a JR resole. My local cobbler charges £120!

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Good value. Interesting choice to go with natural sole edges.

Chowkin

Reaction score
Why did you have a half resole previously and what made you choose a full resole this time ?

Last edited:

Northants bloke

Reaction score
Cross post.

First outing. Cheaney Lincoln from the factory shop recently. 205 last.

I think they are a discontinued line. I managed to Google them on the website but they can't be searched from within the website.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads