• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

As promised, pictures of my outfits

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dj-jd
In my opinion -- the previous outfits were obviously worn that way intentionally, to be hip or whatever. The new one looks like trying but not quite getting there. If I were in your square-toed shoes I'd keep up what I know, working on the other stuff privately at home and posting pics until I'm sure I had it down. Only then would I go out in public in it.

Dude, have you seen what most people wear in public, IMO i wouldnt worry about.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
Dude, have you seen what most people wear in public, IMO i wouldnt worry about.

rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

AlmostSmart

Reaction score
dan3p.jpg

dan3p2.jpg

I realise Spiffy does not need to be defended, as he can easily stand up for himself. However, I want to re-post these two pics, as I consider them to be the best that Spiffy has posted.

There have been so many comments about the huge tie knots, however, I consider the tie knots to be justified. His style surely is 'big knots'.... he's said that often enough, and imo, he suits them.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlmostSmart
dan3p.jpg

dan3p2.jpg

I realise Spiffy does not need to be defended, as he can easily stand up for himself. However, I want to re-post these two pics, as I consider them to be the best that Spiffy has posted.

There have been so many comments about the huge tie knots, however, I consider the tie knots to be justified. His style surely is 'big knots'.... he's said that often enough, and imo, he suits them.

I'm sure this guy thinks he looks great, too. Doesn't make it one bit attractive.

ugly.jpg

Teaser

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlmostSmart
dan3p.jpg

dan3p2.jpg

What is inside your tie knot? Iphone or Blackberry???

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
I realise Spiffy does not need to be defended, as he can easily stand up for himself. However, I want to re-post these two pics, as I consider them to be the best that Spiffy has posted. There have been so many comments about the huge tie knots, however, I consider the tie knots to be justified. His style surely is 'big knots'.... he's said that often enough, and imo, he suits them.
confused.gif
Yeah, alright.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, this is the first time EVER I have actually laughed out loud, and couldn't stop, at a posting!! jaychiz, you're wonderful!
worship.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is a re-occurring nightmare.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Spiffy needs role models. Clearly his eyes suck and he has no idea what he's doing. Our problem is that we need to tell Spiffy to simply copy other looks, item by item. Start with this. It's a better version of the world you're trying to live in.

sean-combs-4-3-08.jpg

PipPip

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tweedydon
Ok, this is the first time EVER I have actually laughed out loud, and couldn't stop, at a posting!! jaychiz, you're wonderful!
worship.gif

Me too, that had me laughing, a lot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads