• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

As promised, pictures of my outfits

Bsides

Reaction score
I cam accept the fact that you love dressing terrible....but your douchey "I work in the music industry" thing is NOT an excuse LOL!

Are you trying to say you paid a lot of money for those clothes? Because if thats the case I might direct you seriously to a store called ROSS dress for less. You can thank me later.

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Dude loves attention. End of story.

I guess you werent around before the thread, to see how it started.

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bsides
I cam accept the fact that you love dressing terrible....but your douchey "I work in the music industry" thing is NOT an excuse LOL!

Are you trying to say you paid a lot of money for those clothes? Because if thats the case I might direct you seriously to a store called ROSS dress for less. You can thank me later.

No, musicians make very little. I shop at thrift and discount shops as stated.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cas Ruffin
This thread will never get old. It should be pinned or something. We need more pics of dude's outfits.

Srsly! Spiff, make this your very own WAYWRN thread. The 'epic thread' potential is through the roof.

P.S I totally respect how well you've handled everyone's heckling. Kudos my brother!

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
That's kind of what this is. If you can through the pages, you'll see I've posted some "upgrades" and "improvements".

I think I'm going to have a lot of my suits taken in. It's hard being between sizes on a budget.

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Most of my suits are the correct size. The problem is, nothing OTR fits me well without tailoring. I have broad shoulders and a smaller chest and waist. Most of the time it can remedied simply by having the waist taken in, but sometimes the armholes are still too large or too low.

I've had a few of my more expensive suits tailored with excellent results.

A few pages back there are pictures of me on Christmas in an Italian suit with a ticket pocket. This is a very close fit, the waist only needs to be taken in 1/2" or so.

Cas Ruffin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
can you have the toes of your shoes taken in?

lurker[1].gif

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
can you have the toes of your shoes taken in?

I overlooked this one before. It was funny. I laughed, I cried . . .

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cas Ruffin
This thread will never get old. It should be pinned or something. We need more pics of dude's outfits.

+1.......4 star thread! Will most def be over 600 replies in the next hour or so!
nod[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads