• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Age of people on the forum…

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Finally, a poll where I can be sure of my answer... at least for another few years.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I know there is no way anyone can change their mind regarding this poll or rethink their answer. Jon.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
Hey, ya never know, maybe some people chose to null their votes to get a peek at how others were voting
tounge.gif

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I know there is no way anyone can change their mind regarding this poll or rethink their answer.
My answer is valid for now, but it will change in two months.

Bradford

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Age is more than a number, it is a state of mind. This poll is more complicated than it may seem at first blush.
wink.gif

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi, first post here. (learning some good things by the way.) i'm 35, and feeling it.
confused.gif
/andrew

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hi, first post here. (learning some good things by the way.) i'm 35, and feeling it.
confused.gif
/andrew
Welcome. You will most certainly enjoy and learn form the forum (I hope). Regarding being 35, just consider yourself right in line with the 4th largest age group on the forum. Plus, you are still in the prime of your life, so enjoy it. (All this coming from a person that lives in a town where the average age is death plus 10) Jon.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllHustle417