• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone washed and dried their Wolf shirt yet? The material is pretty beefy, but wondering if it will shrink at all?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of picking up some black chunky shoes to go w/ my casual (mostly 18E) fits. I've enjoyed pairing my Gorecki/Eide w/ brown tyrolean shoes and was defaulting to a pair in black but for the sake of diversity am reconsidering. Any opinions on wear black derbies (Docs et al) w/ these types of pants/anyone do it? Not really into the chunky sneaker thing that Antonio shows in the styling shots. E.g. wearing black gorecki w/ a wide/oversized buttoned up UU shirt under an indigo patterned noragi style jacket - I think the derbies would work but I don't really know. The spouse tells me Birks are off limits.

slimster

Reaction score
Summer’s all over here but couldn’t resist this gamble. Haven’t read much about the previous model but anyways - really happy with how they look overall even though the left shoe isn’t quite as neat as the right one but for the price/handwoven nature of it it’s fine.

Sized down as suggested which was the correct choice even though they’re a bit snug in the toe area. Despite the snug fit there’s a lot of heel slippage, think I’ll try sticking a strip of suede to the back.

Attachments

• AB6A9380-327D-4C89-BF67-F9D0EDE9D4BA.jpeg
    AB6A9380-327D-4C89-BF67-F9D0EDE9D4BA.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 6FDD01C6-CE88-46C6-839D-CD2F28A72D63.jpeg
    6FDD01C6-CE88-46C6-839D-CD2F28A72D63.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 101

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'alls pics made me buy the tan Helly jacket. I'm between a L/XL but they only had a large, hope it fits.

People are sleeping on the embroidered Jamal tee. Fit is perfect, the slub is nice, and it's great for layering or for wearing on its own.

@slimster are those boucle pants Robert Geller Richard pants? Shoes look great with it.

Last edited:

maestrochef

Reaction score
Thinking of picking up some black chunky shoes to go w/ my casual (mostly 18E) fits. I've enjoyed pairing my Gorecki/Eide w/ brown tyrolean shoes and was defaulting to a pair in black but for the sake of diversity am reconsidering. Any opinions on wear black derbies (Docs et al) w/ these types of pants/anyone do it? Not really into the chunky sneaker thing that Antonio shows in the styling shots. E.g. wearing black gorecki w/ a wide/oversized buttoned up UU shirt under an indigo patterned noragi style jacket - I think the derbies would work but I don't really know. The spouse tells me Birks are off limits.
I have a pair of black Dries derbies with a lug sole. I love wearing them with my 18 East trousers, especially the double knees, single pleats and even my shelter shorts. Any chunky black shoe should be fine though, I have doc 1461s as well and they look great too. Here's a pic of my Dries derbies with my army green 18 East double knees for reference.
Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 3.24.49 PM.png

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How's the sizing on the Hollow zip shirt? I thought I remembered someone saying it felt big, but the measurements seem fairy TTS. Any feedback?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member