• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
How's the sizing on the Hollow zip shirt? I thought I remembered someone saying it felt big, but the measurements seem fairy TTS. Any feedback?

I found it to be pretty baggy if you were to size up (like I did); I personally would probably go tts on it.

It's a wider, cropped fit similar to sam styles....

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Just got my yellow Helly and it is really really cool!!! Got the bucket hat the match as well. Really light shell, exactly what I was hoping it to be. Very complimentary to my red 18 East shell from 2(?) seasons ago.

Super stoked to hear this. If the man makes a bold colored parka, y'already know to buy that ****. SO GOOD.

jmr

Reaction score
How's the sizing on the Hollow zip shirt? I thought I remembered someone saying it felt big, but the measurements seem fairy TTS. Any feedback?

I bought a Medium TTS, and while the length and shoulder measurements on the site were relatively accurate, the chest measurement was nearly 1.5 inches longer IRL. The chest measured 24 inches, rather than the 22.5 inches listed on the site, which, for my taste, is too big.

It’s a great piece otherwise, but I’ll be returning it since I’ve gotten no bites in the BST thread.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this shirt

A0ECA8FA-E4C8-42D0-B0D7-5190EA778C0D.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oxford

DBF08168-8487-47AF-8B82-294BAAC4CB54.jpeg
8F5E5C41-21FB-4A33-920D-A278FBBE5363.jpeg

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore the black seersucker Eides this week. I'm a big fan of the pattern. Since it was asked back in the thread a ways, I'd say the fabric is medium weight. I have both heavier and lighter seersuckers (shirts and pants).

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Look familiar? (From Monitaly F/W 21)

View attachment 1662290

They’re a wholesale brand so I’m sure this is a coincidence as their development cycle is long. But my guess is that they’re sourcing nylons from the same place as us, saw the card and how sheer the colors were and immediately thought they could throw a print under there - just like we did.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the coyote Helly shell in today and all I gotta say is wow. The pictures don't do this justice. I thought it'd be paper thin like Patagonia but it has some heft to it and is lined in mesh.

The print is cool conceptually and more visible than expected. If they had shown it in the product pics it probably would've sold better.

My only gripe is the hood is not that tall/long and on the shallow side. Fully zipped I feel a little pull on my head and the jacket lifts off the shoulders slightly due to it not being too tall but it could be due to my height. I'm 6'1" and got a large (TTS) for reference. As for the shallowness the hood only extends out to my hairline when pulled forward, I'd prefer a little more coverage. I didn't have any issues with the sleeve or body length being cropped as someone here had asked.

When I called in store a week or so ago they still had a few left. The Helly was seriously underrated and one of the best pieces Antonio has made. Thanks to everyone who rec'd it and posted pictures.

Last edited:

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if there's an archive of drops somewhere? Seems like drop 7 to 9 are on the website, but looking for the really early stuff.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris_e_larkin