• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rancher coat is bananas

It is better than anticipated. So, so soft. The pile feels like golden doodle fur (maybe I should check the tag...).

I really like the silhouette as well.
That blue/grey flannel on the Eidos suit is also :inlove:

It is a fantastic suit. I wear it all the time in the winter.

What size is the ranch and what size are you?

4, and I am a big M, or a slimmer L. In my opinion, this is the perfect size - it just hits my shoulders.

Additionally, here is a picture closed (just for @dieworkwear):

IMG_0184.jpg

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is better than anticipated. So, so soft. The pile feels like golden doodle fur (maybe I should check the tag...).

I really like the silhouette as well.

It is a fantastic suit. I wear it all the time in the winter.

4, and I am a big M, or a slimmer L. In my opinion, this is the perfect size - it just hits my shoulders.

Additionally, here is a picture closed (just for @dieworkwear):

View attachment 1078872
We just adopted a Doodle pup and I am both appalled and envious. Will look to shave her immediately to form coat of my own.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever resoled their NMWA-kopped Butteros or Heschungs? Did you send back to the brand, or (for those CONUS) find a way here?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need to send them back to Italy. Any decent shoe repair shop can resole anything. You won't get the same branded sole, but I see this as an opportunity to pick a new sole.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Newest delivery from the luxeswap/NMWA collaboration. My first pair of Vibergs and they look great coming out of the box. Going to be tough going back to anything less. Of course pretty much everything else is less... You are gonna need to get some more Vibergs in stock.
20181126_174414.jpg

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you have a pair of olive/charcoal/khaki colored cord trousers your ranch coat fit will be even better
(and you know who stocks them... ;))

Unfortunately, I am in dire need of cord trousers. However, I’m also unfortunately calling it quits until after Christmas, at the earliest. (You heard it here first). Burgundy and charcoal would be really cool, the former really driving home the sleaze.

At this time, my 2Y wash orSlow’s will have to do! (Pictured is the 1 wash).

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Typical 5'8 Size 38 guy here. How should I size for Norwegian Rain coats if I want to wear them over a suit or a hefty layer of knits? I wear M in Engineered Garments and 46 in Eidos sport coats (and hem the sleeves an inch and a half) for reference.. Thanks guys!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It depends on which NR coat

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads