• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

feelufo

Reaction score
If anyone finds the Kaptain Sunshine Traveler trousers in sand and beige cotton/silk seersucker in size 30 unagreeable with them, I am interested in purchasing them to complete the suit. Thank you.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the rise on the Doppiaa easy pants compare with Camoshita (just anecdotally, measurements not required).

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with #1 and #4 of the Post Imperil shirts. I love that brown one with the green and white geometric patterns on it.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went with #1 and #4 of the Post Imperil shirts. I love that brown one with the green and white geometric patterns on it.

1589397214028.gif

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any details on this fabric? Couldn't find any info online. Thanks.

Funtua cotton is the base cloth that we use all year round for a lot of our products. It is domestically woven in the Northen parts of Nigeria. Greg and Kyle have carried quite a few of our shirts in funtua. It was also the same fabric we used for our Engineered Garments collaboration. (See below) It is a midweight cotton that works in every season

1589399522447.png

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Man, what a difficult choice. 1, 2, and 5 are my current top choices. Waiting on measurements (if they happen). Really liking oversized fits now, especially with some of my recent 18east purchases.

Hey!

Unfortunately, our factory that makes our patterns are still closed at the moment so we don't have access to the measurements.

I already hit them up this week, Hopefully they have the info stored digitally and respond soon.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
oh yeah I like this!

Man, we havent spoken in years! I hope you are doing well. I miss our chats. Hopefully we can meet up at NMWA and do a double trunk show soon so we can catch up.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hey y'all!

This is Niyii/Tira. Owner of Post-Imperial. I am available to help with any questions you have on the shirts.

Glad to be back with NMWA family.

do you have approximate measurements for sizes? Even just chest would be great

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads