• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vecchio Anseatico - Hand Made Classic Menswear Accessories - Official Affiliate Thread

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, is it too late to order some of those knits?

In addition to the green, is it possible to order the navy melange as a custom?

How wide is the blade at the midpoint? The reason i ask is I am tall and broad and for me, the height of the knot is really THE issue with ties and especially knits, as in most ties are too narrow to get a knot tall enough

I'll see what I can do. I haven't received the confirmation from my maker yet so please feel free to write an e-mail to [email protected]
The width of wide blade of the knit tie at its middle is 7.5 cm

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I just saw this. Are other colors available? that orange looks awesome (although not particularly versatile, but once in a while for sure)

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there,

For this years Black Friday weekend, we’ve come up with something special – bespoke grenadine ties at an unseen price that’s never again to be. In addition, we add a pocket square made of Carlo Riva linen-cotton blend to every pre-order from three ties or more.
This promotion runs from Friday, November 23, through Monday, November 26. Your order will be shipped in January 2019.
Now is the best opportunity to fill in some gaps in your tie collection with these basics!

Here's the deal:

• Five different colors of Grenadine silk are available (4 grossa, 1 fina)
  • Size can be chosen individually (length: 140-160 cm, width: 7-10 cm, keeper: with or without)
  • All ties are three fold, hand made with hand rolled hems
  • Priced at 69€ each (incl. VAT; 58€ excl. VAT)
  • Free worldwide shipping from two ties
  • Free pocket square made of a Carlo Riva linen-cotton blend from three ties
  • Sale runs from Friday through Monday
  • Delivery within 8-10 weeks
20181119_100701722_iOS1.jpg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to try your grenadine ties in the Black Friday promotion. To obtain the free shipping, is it necessary to order 2 of the grenadine bespoke, or can we combine 1 grenadine bespoke with 1 tie from your retail stock?

Also, the price of your normal retail stock ties is given as 83 euros. What is the price net of VAT (I am in US)?

thank you

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to try your grenadine ties in the Black Friday promotion. To obtain the free shipping, is it necessary to order 2 of the grenadine bespoke, or can we combine 1 grenadine bespoke with 1 tie from your retail stock?

Also, the price of your normal retail stock ties is given as 83 euros. What is the price net of VAT (I am in US)?

thank you

thanks for your interest!
You'd need to order two ties from the pre orders or / and two ties from the current stock to obtain free shipping. Of course it would be possible to ship both items early next year if that's fine for you.

If you're browsing the shop from outside the EU VAT is automatically deducted. The regular price is 99€ with VAT, 83€ w/o.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for your interest!
You'd need to order two ties from the pre orders or / and two ties from the current stock to obtain free shipping. Of course it would be possible to ship both items early next year if that's fine for you.

If you're browsing the shop from outside the EU VAT is automatically deducted. The regular price is 99€ with VAT, 83€ w/o.
thanks!

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there,

It's time to walk the talk and finally launch the Vecchio Anseatico Black Friday Bespoke Plain Grenadine Tie Deal we've been announcing earlier this week.
In case you've missed the memo here's the fine print:

• Size can be chosen individually (length: 140-160 cm, width: 7-10 cm, keeper: with or without)
So far, the reception of the announcement has been quite overwhelming and it seems like this deal is highly anticipated. We usually don't like to build pressure but we have a feeling our stock won't last for long. In case you've been thinking about getting your hands on a classic grenadine tie lately better move fast!

https://vecchioanseatico.com/

bf182ig.jpg

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So i totally missed the MTO cashmere knit opportunity, which I am kicking myself about. When might that be an option again? Thanks

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So i totally missed the MTO cashmere knit opportunity, which I am kicking myself about. When might that be an option again? Thanks

No worries, we will find a solution. I guess it might be too late to include it in the December shipment but it might be possible in January. If you'd like to further discuss this just drop me a mail at [email protected]

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there,

We sincerely hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving / Black Friday weekend.
Maybe you've been getting some shopping done, checked a few of those boxes on your sartorial wish list while enjoying some hefty discounts. That would be awesome! Just make sure you don't commit impulsive purchases that you're tempted by just for the sake of the discount. We believe in sustainable shopping as things you've been looking forward to for a long time have a much higher impact on your long-term satisfaction.
So here's one deal you certainly won't regret joining in on - Through Monday night we're still offering our Bespoke Grenadine Tie Deal. This is how it works:

If you haven't heard of grenadine silk so far, here's what makes it special:

• The silk is woven in a gauze weave
  • The open weave makes for a lively yet very elegant texture
  • It can only be woven by two remaining silk weavers in Como, Italy
  • Both use wooden looms that are almost 100 years old
  • Multiple Bonds (including Connery) wore grenadine ties

20181125_141805366_iOS800.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads