• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, dear. I’m going down the rabbit hole of buying more shoes. Help!

What’s the turn-around time on custom shoes?

I’m between a 43 and 44. If I ordered on the Goya G last, would you advise going up or down? Can I still do an exchange on a custom order if I get the size wrong?

Finally, confirming that the G width in the Goya last is an EEE.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I had a pair of TLBs for a long time on my wish list. How liberal are your returning/refunding terms (ordering from germany) ?

If I have no personal experience with your fitting and sizing, could I just order two sizes for the same model and simply return the worse fitting?

Thank you and best regards
Hello,

Thank you for contacting with us.

Best way is if you contact with me by email ([email protected]) and share with me the sizes you have with another brands, in this way I can check with my data base and recommend you a size.

Thank you and Best regards

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I've been looking at TLB Chesea's for a while, they're beautiful.
I think it would be good if the Artista Wholecut was stocked in BLACK and not just MTO.
Hello,

I take note and we will try to add this model in our Ready To Wear collection.

Thank you!

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, dear. I’m going down the rabbit hole of buying more shoes. Help!

What’s the turn-around time on custom shoes?

I’m between a 43 and 44. If I ordered on the Goya G last, would you advise going up or down? Can I still do an exchange on a custom order if I get the size wrong?

Finally, confirming that the G width in the Goya last is an EEE.

Thanks!
Hello,

Production time for Made To Order is around 2-3 weeks.

About size, I will be grateful if you contact with me to [email protected] and we will double check what is best size and wdith for you:)

tlbmallorca.official

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I'm happy to announce that after many requests from our customers, we are expanding our Artista loafer collection. You will find the classic ones: Penny, Tassels and Horsebit loafers made of different leathers and colors.

We also added different versions of unlined loafers, in order to satisfy all customers needs during the upcoming seasons. We are pleased to hear your thoughts about this new collection, and open to answer any request you may have.

Discover what's new on our catalogue - www.tlbmallorca.com

Looking forward to read your thoughts;)
TLB_900x600_Linkedin_1.jpg 144-GOYA-ANTE POLO BROWN-PAIR-SIDE_S.jpg 144-GOYA-ANTE MARRON-PAIR-SIDE_S.jpg 144-GOYA-BOXCALF NEGRO-PAIR-SIDE_S.jpg 282-GOYA-VEGANO MARRON-PAIR-SIDE_S.jpg

gmathio

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Toni ! Great to have you here !
TLB shoes are amazing, I really enjoy my two pairs, a classic dark brown toecap and a dark brown customized suede double monk.
Great quality, and above all the best customer care from you !
PS I love these new Tassel loafers !

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Toni ! Great to have you here !
TLB shoes are amazing, I really enjoy my two pairs, a classic dark brown toecap and a dark brown customized suede double monk.
Great quality, and above all the best customer care from you !
PS I love these new Tassel loafers !
Thank you!! Very happy to know you enjoy the two pairs you have and really wish you can wear them many times:)

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great to see a TLB thread on here, welcome to the forum!

Here's some shots I recently took of my Artista Norwegian Bluchers on the GOYA last in dark brown suede. I took a size UK 11, that's my normal size and I'd say they are TTS.

DSC00723.jpg
DSC00763.jpg
DSC00733.jpg
DSC00748.jpg
DSC00754.jpg
DSC00738.jpg
DSC00745.jpg

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I had a pair of TLBs for a long time on my wish list. How liberal are your returning/refunding terms (ordering from germany) ?

If I have no personal experience with your fitting and sizing, could I just order two sizes for the same model and simply return the worse fitting?

Thank you and best regards
Dear friend,

Our apologies for the delay in our response, it seems that I missed your message.

I'm sorry but we don't work that way. In order to avoid this, we offer free size changes.

Please, send me us an email to [email protected] with the size and width you use with other brands, so I can give you some recommendations.

Thank you!

Last edited:

thuhoan

Reaction score
@TLB Mallorca will the unlined loafer fit differently than the lined ones? Will the outer leather stretch out more due to the lack of lining (and stiffener)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads