• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TLB MALLORCA - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Advice, sizing and reviews

gmathio

Reaction score
Wearing my MTO Hopkins Suede double monks. Amazing shoes, great fit !
20230425_123804.jpg

LuxLibertas

Reaction score
Just received these 106 austerity brogues and love them. Haven't had a chance to polish yet tho.

I love austerity brogues and they're not easy to find in this price range, so I'm thinking about getting a custom pair in dark brown. I'm torn between the vegano calf and the cordovan. I like the idea of cordovan, but the only cordovan I've owned were these Meermin boots that I was underwhelemed by, so I'm hesitant to pay the ~$200 premium for it.

Any advice?
PXL_20230426_224114752.jpg

bonbnoz

Reaction score
Just received these 106 austerity brogues and love them. Haven't had a chance to polish yet tho.

I love austerity brogues and they're not easy to find in this price range, so I'm thinking about getting a custom pair in dark brown. I'm torn between the vegano calf and the cordovan. I like the idea of cordovan, but the only cordovan I've owned were these Meermin boots that I was underwhelemed by, so I'm hesitant to pay the ~$200 premium for it.

Any advice?
View attachment 1948277
My cordovan pair from tlb is pretty shiny, vibrant and spot easy. So if you wouldn't want that stick with calf. I been happy with their calf options for the pricing. Meermin is Shiki? I think while tlb uses rocado.

bougidruche

Reaction score
As I write this, I am enjoying my vacation in Acubia, Mallorca.

When I went to the store in this quiet city of Inca, one of the few shoemakers allowed us to visit the factory (since the salesperson wasn't there). It was an amazing experience to see it from the inside. I really enjoyed it. As a result, I ended up buying my first pair of TLB, a super versatile and casual madison last in brown country calf. I am absolutely amazed at how good these shoes are for such a relatively low price. Thanks Toni for what you have built.

4678E05C-D07B-4917-B8AC-C891946A574A.jpeg

I think a page explaining the different lasts in the website and their purposes (formal, casual, etc.) would be helpful.

Are you providing flyers to some premium hotels on Mallorca so that people are aware of your brand and can visit you?

Last edited:

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As I write this, I am enjoying my vacation in Acubia, Mallorca.

When I went to the store in this quiet city of Inca, one of the few shoemakers allowed us to visit the factory (since the salesperson wasn't there). It was an amazing experience to see it from the inside. I really enjoyed it. As a result, I ended up buying my first pair of TLB, a super versatile and casual madison last in brown country calf. I am absolutely amazed at how good these shoes are for such a relatively low price. Thanks Toni for what you have built.

View attachment 1951793

I think a page explaining the different lasts in the website and their purposes (formal, casual, etc.) would be helpful.

Are you providing flyers to some premium hotels on Mallorca so that people are aware of your brand and can visit you?
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

Hope Mallorca has met your expectations! We love having our customers here in our island, that gives us the opportunity to share the environment that inspires us. Soon we will have more information on our website about our lasts, I hope that will help you to get to know our products better 😉
Let us know more about your Madison pair in the near future.

Best!

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Toni has been good to me. Welcome, friend!

If there is enough interest, I can take and post pics of my pairs and let you know how they have performed.
Hey! Thank you so much my friend, of course that would be awesome!
I look forward to hearing from you and see how those pairs are going so far 👌👌👌
Enjoy the day!

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have wide feet, is there a retailer in DC where I can try on a pair or recommend a last for me?
Hi! Unfortunately our only store is located here in Mallorca. Let me know if we can provide with any assistance. Please, send me an email to [email protected] so we can also give you some guidance on our fitting.
Have a nice week!

TLB Mallorca

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Tony!

These boots came out exactly as I’d hoped and the fit is excellent. I’m already thinking about ordering another pair, in black boxcalf.
That is great to hear - Of course! Black Boxcalf is also a fantastic option, its versatility can carry you through almost any occasion.
DM me in case you need a helping hand 😉

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member