• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

epsilon22

Reaction score
From my experience it could vary, maybe due to them not arriving at the same time and thus affecting their timing for photo shoots. When the AW23 collection started appearing at the shop I bought the navy herringbone Model 3 sport coat, which didn't appear on the website until like 2 weeks or so later, but the navy basketweave Model 3 appeared much quicker on the website.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Swung by the Tribeca store today to order a new 100 Hands shirt. A bunch of the spring/summer tailoring has started to come in and it all (of course) looked great. Lots of good earthy summer colors for the sport coats. The item that really caught my eye was a Model 3B suit in a dark tobacco wool/linen. I don't need a new summer suit... but maybe I do?
#tease

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The most ideal DB for me, the Model Six. Lapels so sharp you can cut butter, lapels so wide you can land a plane ;)

Ring Jacket Model Six beige_Eidos thermal polo_SuitSupply wool square rust_closeup.jpg

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the Wool Model 6B Suit in navy blue but at $2k with tax I’m not ready to jump yet.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just checked the website after I left work, seems like some of the new stuffs are up. Nothing really screams at me, which is good for my wallet, I suppose.
That's where I'm at. 2021 Eric would have been ALL ABOUT IT, but I've found I never find myself reaching for earth tones.
I really like the Wool Model 6B Suit in navy blue but at $2k with tax I’m not ready to jump yet.
Also where I'm at. Depending on your size, we may meet on the battlefield for it at some point lol.
View attachment 2148639

This is nice, but the buttoning point is a bit high.
Have to assume it's just the photography. Cannot imagine they've changed their cut.

epsilon22

Reaction score
The light blue jacket looks neat, but I prefer the paler one from a couple years ago (which is no longer in stock on the website, but available on drop93). The sand cross-ply Model 12 looks good too, but I think I still prefer the Model 3 style.

I feel like I may end up with a dozen of Model 3s in my closet before I finally feel comfortably trying the other models.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The light blue jacket looks neat, but I prefer the paler one from a couple years ago (which is no longer in stock on the website, but available on drop93). The sand cross-ply Model 12 looks good too, but I think I still prefer the Model 3 style.

I feel like I may end up with a dozen of Model 3s in my closet before I finally feel comfortably trying the other models.
I do want to try the 15 after seeing one of their HK gents sport an awesome navy seersucker in it, buttttttt they cater that model (intentionally and fairly) toward bolder checks to highlight the lack of front dart, and that's the sort of jacket I'd need to be really blown away by to realistically wear consistently.

If you find yourself in need of a "proper" suit and go MTO/MTM, consider the model 1. It's really flattering, especially if you have fairly pronounced delts.

Last edited:

epsilon22

Reaction score
I do want to try the 15 after seeing one of their HK gents sport an awesome navy seersucker in it, buttttttt they cater that model (intentionally and fairly) toward bolder checks to highlight the lack of front dart, and that's the sort of jacket I'd need to be really blown away by to realistically wear consistently.

If you find yourself in need of a "proper" suit and go MTO/MTM, consider the model 1. It's really flattering, especially if you have fairly pronounced delts.
Model 1 and 101 suits are definitely on my list to eventually try down the line, but I just don't wear suits much these days. I also still have MTM navy (VBC 4-ply) and charcoal (Dugdale NFW) from when I was in Singapore, and they're still in good condition so it'll be some time before I need more suits.

On a side note, for some reasons I just don't like the way 103 looks, probably the length. At size 50 they're like 3cm shorter than Model 3.

Max@TheArmoury

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As some of you have already seen, our Spring/Summer 2024 Collection is live! We've got new tailoring from Ring Jacket, along with a wide range of summer shirts from our house label, 100Hands and Ascot Chang. Plus a couple new products like our Knack Tie (the menswear favorite knit tie famous for it's crunchy texture) and new editions of our Ice Tee! Check them all out here:

TA_21624_12CROP.jpg

epsilon22

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how the Orazio models compare to the Model 3? I quite like the shade on this seafoam linen. Looking at measurements it seems to be narrower in the shoulders and a bit leaner in the chest?

solid_olid

Reaction score

I stopped by the Tribeca store on Friday evening and tried the model 15 in a 56, my first time in and the salesman put me in it after I described my usual fit problems (broad shoulders and lats). Fit great, much better than i usually get off the rack, although would still need to get taken out a bit in the lat area. Given the additional $800 to get the most basic custom, I'm thinking I'm likely going to pull the trigger. Very versatile charcoal wool-silk-linen. I do wish there were some more options, wouldn't mind something a little more exciting or deep, even if just a basic blue.

Didn't actually even try a model 3, probably would have had to size up to a 58.

Curious on the padded shoulder on the 1 helping if you have big delts - I had hypothesized it would be more like too much on top? Tbc I have no idea, pretty new to menswear, would be helpful to know if that's not the case to help guide my shopping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads