• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered M1 relaxed, can't wait to review here when they're received. I think zam does heavy fabrics really well,looking forward to these..
thanks for the purchase,

I dont know if anyone who has bought them so far is a member here, but here is one email we got from a customer who bought:

"Hi Zam,

Received them today. I have to say, it's been quite a long time since I last put on an article of clothing that felt like it was made exactly for my body. The cut is perfection...so so hard to come by for me. I'll certainly be purchasing a pair in grey in the coming weeks.
I'm wondering - do you take custom orders on jeans/pants? I think I've seen you mention leathers at least once in emails. I recently had the thought of looking around for something minimalist like this, only in some kind of dark maroon color. Just curious.
Anyway, I hope you keep doing what you're doing.

Best"

He did ended up buying the second pair. we haven't gotten a review from anyone else who has bought them. yours will arrive later this week so you can review them then

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cyber Monday is now!
* We have added more items at 30 -50% off for Cyber Monday
* We have updated all items with measurements and descriptions for your ease of purchase
*Free shipping in the US continues for Cyber Monday
*Free shipping o all Overseas orders above $300 USD
*We will be adding Free return labels for all orders made during the holiday season (US orders Only)

Zfactorie Black Friday- Cyber Monday deals are now live
Our best deals for CYBER MONDAY can be found here

CYBER MONDAY4.jpg

tahitiantreat

Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence and needs some suggestions:
1) I get tons of use out of my uno shirts. They're a bit oversized, at least mine were, and I sized down one. Not sure if this season's are the sized similarly. But they're not slim and in my opinion work really well with a relaxed pant.
2) I have a linen version of the short sleeved shirt with the print. This also gets tons of use, albeit mine doesn't have a print. If this were in my size, I'd totally get it and use it like a Hawaiian shirt. It's pretty long and I find it works really well with long shorts. (also available from ZB, lol)
3) And the M1. 75 standards are dope and go with pretty much anything An easy fit that you don't have to think about.
4) and the tanks are great. I cut mine down a bit tho, and they're perfect

I think that's the extent of my experience with the m category items on offer currently.
Cyber Monday is now!
* We have added more items at 30 -50% off for Cyber Monday
* We have updated all items with measurements and descriptions for your ease of purchase
*Free shipping in the US continues for Cyber Monday
*Free shipping o all Overseas orders above $300 USD
*We will be adding Free return labels for all orders made during the holiday season (US orders Only)

Zfactorie Black Friday- Cyber Monday deals are now live
Our best deals for CYBER MONDAY can be found here

View attachment 1078595

c

tahitiantreat

Reaction score
Anyone have the parmenides top? Are these oversized? And would one use it as a sweatshirt substitute, or is this definitely more of a sweater? Whats the material? I'd wear a sweatshirt or similar, not so much a sweater...

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White inverted details hemp shirt and plum faulted shoulder shirt arrived today & I'm very pleased with each; I'll see if I can get some good pictures later.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have the parmenides top? Are these oversized? And would one use it as a sweatshirt substitute, or is this definitely more of a sweater? Whats the material? I'd wear a sweatshirt or similar, not so much a sweater...
parmenides is one of my favorite items this season but its selling very slow. i think so far we have only sold one of those overall. the plum/ white iteration. Im sure they'll fine thier audience in time like most things do

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
White inverted details hemp shirt and plum faulted shoulder shirt arrived today & I'm very pleased with each; I'll see if I can get some good pictures later.
Glad they arrived and you are happy

thanks for being a great customer over the years!
Enjoy!

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello SZ
Black Friday/ Cyber Monday has ended but our Fall 2018 season continues with a few more items marked closer to 50% off

Please note that this season our sales will operate differently with less markdowns and our focus on customer service and care.
The sale will continue with current prices and another slight markdown before the Christmas Holiday season which will take some things up to 60% off,
The additional style forum affiliate discount will be valid thorough the season which gives you an extra 15% off on all your purchases regardless of what time of the season it is.

We will have a few special release of items trough the season and will keep you all updated about those

Happy Shopping and thanks for the support

FALLBAN2.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A few of the new things to come during the season will be

1. Soft J pants in heavy linen
2. Minimalist slim pants in Heavy linen
3. Cotton linen overdyed Brocade Scarf
4. Seamless large Stole in Maroon and Black

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Hey Zam, what's the fabric like on the cock shirt? TTS for both version (overdyed black and white)? How should I compare the fit to the Nature & Flight shirt?

Can I machine wash or is that not advisable with the silk panels?

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Zam, what's the fabric like on the cock shirt? TTS for both version (overdyed black and white)? How should I compare the fit to the Nature & Flight shirt?

Can I machine wash or is that not advisable with the silk panels?
Cotton linen blend on the body.
Silk at the panels.

Its washable and yes both fit TTS

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Enjoy improptu Final sale Clearance for the next 48 hours!

48 hours only
we have updated our inventory
new items added and prices marked down
All final sale items up to 80% off
Several items added

Pants/ outerwear/ tops/ accessories all priced to move
all Sales are Final!
enjoy the great prices and help us clear out!

48 hour.jpg

Last edited:

HeavenResign

Reaction score
hey zam,

do you have any hours you're in office this weekend? i'm finally gonna call you lol i'm really sorry about that

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads