• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben, I'm happy to be the first poster to congratulate you on the UK site launch! Just got the announcement email!

Good luck with it! I hope both of these sites prosper, as you bring us so many great items at affordable prices.

Thanks for the kind words! Hopefully later this spring we'll finally have a new redesigned website also for both the US as well as the UK!

UserNameToronto

Reaction score

Waiting on another sample... if OK then will be producing some later this spring in striped and other patterned suitings!

Ben, congrats on opening the UK store. I was hoping to order a Benjamin suit, but I see these are not yet available in the UK, only on the US site.

Are you planning to bring Benjamin suits to the UK? If so, when?

Thanks and kind regards -

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben, congrats on opening the UK store. I was hoping to order a Benjamin suit, but I see these are not yet available in the UK, only on the US site.

Are you planning to bring Benjamin suits to the UK? If so, when?

Thanks and kind regards -

Yes we plan on offering them, but we are at least a few months out. We do happen to have one here in a 38S charcoal - any chance that's the one you were looking for?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know for certain if Tom Ford shoe sizing is US or UK? Can't tell for sure but I'm guessing they are actually US sized - not UK sized. In other words, if shoes are stamped a 9T they are US 9... can anyone confirm?

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

dls160

Reaction score

Waiting on another sample... if OK then will be producing some later this spring in striped and other patterned suitings!

That's great! I'm really looking forward to the sport coats coming up here in a couple months so having the new fabric suits arrive a few months later will be great!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just to clarify as there appears to be some confusion: THE UK SITE IS OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS. The site is NOT EXCLUSIVE to UK and/or European Union customers. VAT is included in the prices that are shown - if you are in the EU then you must pay the VAT. If you are outside the EU then the price is actually less (about 17% less), and will be recalculated during checkout when you enter your shipping address. You will, however, be liable for customs/import duties.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks; the clarifies things for me.

Just out of curiosity, does a separate UK site make European distribution easier?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks; the clarifies things for me.

Just out of curiosity, does a separate UK site make European distribution easier?

The Euro site is better for Europeans because they won't have to pay duties (within the EU) or have to deal with customs, which often adds quite an expense and headache (when shipping from the US or anywhere else outside the EU).

Last edited:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just to clarify as there appears to be some confusion: THE UK SITE IS OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS. The site is NOT EXCLUSIVE to UK and/or European Union customers. VAT is included in the prices that are shown - if you are in the EU then you must pay the VAT. If you are outside the EU then the price is actually less (about 17% less), and will be recalculated during checkout when you enter your shipping address. You will, however, be liable for customs/import duties.

********************** UPDATE REGARDING PRICE/VAT *************************

We just changed the prices on the site to reflect price NOT including VAT. If you are in the EU and not already logged in, the VAT will be added at checkout (after entering EU ship to address).

Last edited:

Wicky

Reaction score

********************** UPDATE REGARDING PRICE/VAT *************************

We just changed the prices on the site to reflect price NOT including VAT. If you are in the EU and not already logged in, the VAT will be added at checkout (after entering EU ship to address).

Did you check with legal counsel whether this is allowed? In my (also EU) country a retailer selling directly to consumers is not allowed to advertise without VAT. In other words B2C prices are always inclusive of VAT, wehereas B2B prices can be without VAT.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Did you check with legal counsel whether this is allowed? In my (also EU) country a retailer selling directly to consumers is not allowed to advertise without VAT. In other words B2C prices are always inclusive of VAT, wehereas B2B prices can be without VAT.

Thank you very much for posting... we did not consult legal counsel and have now changed it back. It appears we were wrong to assume this would be OK.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads