• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in an XS as well (navy), though I might have wait a few weeks because of the holidays.

Well let me know, if you got a navy and I got another 2 then just 1 more order to fill.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So I can order 2 greens and 2 burgundy in XS for instance?

You could... or we do have other colours from which we can make to order if we can get at least 4... mind you it takes 6-8 weeks to have made for us (made in Hawick)

I'm interested in an XS as well (navy), though I might have wait a few weeks because of the holidays.

I'll send photos of colour options shortly as well, and if anyone else wants to jump on this feel free - as long as it's 4 or more of a size in any colour.

Would need 50% deposit with balance due when ready to ship.

redbeardedmike

Reaction score
Hey Ben, not sure if you saw my question above. Can you comment on the increase in shoulder measurement on the new jackets? Is this the design going forward?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Ben, not sure if you saw my question above. Can you comment on the increase in shoulder measurement on the new jackets? Is this the design going forward?

Sorry I didn't see this post - can you link?

Anyway what exactly is your question and which model are you referring to?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
tn_astra.jpg
tn_astra.jpg
Well let me know, if you got a navy and I got another 2 then just 1 more order to fill.

Here are more colours from which to choose.

tn_bark.jpg

tn_beige.jpg

tn_black.jpg

tn_bordeaux.jpg

tn_bottle.jpg

tn_camel.jpg

tn_charcoal.jpg

tn_chianti.jpg

tn_clyde.jpg

tn_cocoa.jpg

tn_ember.jpg

tn_flannel.jpg

tn_heliotrope.jpg

tn_horizon.jpg

tn_inferno.jpg

tn_kiwi.jpg

tn_labelia.jpg

tn_lovat.jpg

tn_midGrey.jpg

redbeardedmike

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this post - can you link?

Anyway what exactly is your question and which model are you referring to?

Hi Ben,

Sorry about the lack of links.

I noticed this new model is 19" in the shoulder in 39/40: http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets/benjamin-sport-coat-7063.html

Previously, this has been closer to 18" or just a hair under (such as in the examples below). Other measurements have not changed to this extent.

http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets/benjamin-sport-coat-7038.html
http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets/benjamin-sport-coat-7055.html

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll take a bottle green, inferno red, and horizon blue. That's 3, just 1 more.

Is the bottle green different from the forest green on site? Thanks.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Ben,

Sorry about the lack of links.

I noticed this new model is 19" in the shoulder in 39/40: http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets/benjamin-sport-coat-7063.html

Previously, this has been closer to 18" or just a hair under (such as in the examples below). Other measurements have not changed to this extent.

http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets/benjamin-sport-coat-7038.html
http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets/benjamin-sport-coat-7055.html

The 39/40 with the purported 19" shoulders actually is the same as the other 2 links: 17.85". I think you misread the chart?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'll take a bottle green, inferno red, and horizon blue. That's 3, just 1 more.

Is the bottle green different from the forest green on site? Thanks.

Bottle is the same as forest. No navy? You gotta have a navy (unless you already have one)!

redbeardedmike

Reaction score
The 39/40 with the purported 19" shoulders actually is the same as the other 2 links: 17.85". I think you misread the chart?

Hey Ben,

I double-checked the links I provided. The first one definitely lists larger shoulders than the second two links I provided (and larger shoulders than any of your models in the past). If the fit has not actually changed, you might want to edit the measurements section on the new jackets.

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 6.03.58 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 6.04.47 AM.png

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member